Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murata: I'd Like To Fight Canelo - But Without The Mexican Beef!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murata: I'd Like To Fight Canelo - But Without The Mexican Beef!

Should he win on Saturday night, Ryota Murata, the WBA "regular" middleweight champion, is going to move forward with a major fight in 2019. Murata defense his belt against mandatory challenger Rob Brant Park Theater at Park MGM in Las Vegas, Nevada. The bout will be streamed live beginning at 10:30 p.m. ET on ESPN+.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Murata wants clean beef, not that clenbeef.
    I think Canelo is too fast, and strong for Murata.
    It’d be a war, for however long it lasts. Canelo by TK o 8 rounds.

Comment

Oh I see that the legend of mexican beef still lives on lmfao.

Comment

two different networks that won't concede to each other despite canelo being the clear A-side..not gonna happen..canelo beats him easy anyway

Comment

The WBA needs to stop with these two champions in one division. I totally forgot about this guy. Did Canelo drop the IBO belt? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            The WBA needs to stop with these two champions in one division. I totally forgot about this guy. Did Canelo drop the IBO belt? Lol
            thats weird, no one seems to mention that no more... if he did then is a good thing...

Comment

Murata = Japanese punching bag for Alvarez.

Comment

Murata is a clown with corny jokes. Canelo destroyes him easy. No point of this fight.

Comment

Canelo will knock out Murata even at his own backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by Unsuspected View Post
                    Murata = Japanese punching bag for Alvarez.

Yet there so many in here that want GGG vs Murata and don't consider that as a mismatch. Weird how many two double face CÜnts are in this site ready to dump on one fighter but the same standard does not apply to the other??

Comment

Working...
                    X