Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury: After I Take Out Pulev, Fans Will Talk Me & Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury: After I Take Out Pulev, Fans Will Talk Me & Joshua

Britain's IBF #5-rated heavyweight contender Hughie Fury is putting the final touches on a "torturous" training camp and, with his team, will arrive in Sofia, Bulgaria, this Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't Fault Hughie for showing confidence, but it's a fine line between that and arrogance.
    One fight at a time fella; as the old saying goes, pride does come before a fall.

Comment

Hughie is telling the truth, UK fans will demand it over Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder no doubt -- like they want to see Dillian Shyte vs. Dereck Chisora part 2 over 'King-Kong' Ortiz.
      Last edited by 1hourRun; 10-18-2018, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Another bum begging for a payday but this one is so boring nobody watch him for free.

Comment

And the best part is : if Hughie wins, we have no choice but to talk about it, as the winner of this IBF final eliminator is the mando! I cant wait to talk about this with you guy in the near future, fingers crossed!

Comment

Hughie vs Pulev has "borefest" written all over it. I can't see any scenario where this fight is entertaining.

Comment

me watching hughie fury/ any fury fight:

Comment

This will be the ultimate borefest. Both fighters are not known for their power and their fights are usually long and drawn out. In the HW division you want to see KO's...not two light punching guys dancing around for 12 rounds, i look to the lower divisions for that.

Hughie does not have enough power to gain respect from the top heavyweights they will walk right through his punches to KO him. He doesnt have a chance in hell with Joshua, but he may win some boring decision over Pulev (Which can go either way).

Comment

I can accurately say that nobody who doesn't have the last name Fury will be talking about Hughie vs Anthony Joshua.

Comment

Has Hughie Fury ever had one significant boxing win????

Hughie Fury could be one of the worst boxers of all time-EVER. No talent no strength no power-NOTHING. A JOKE

Comment

Working...
                    X