Tyson fury will get knocked out soo hard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson fury will get knocked out soo hard

My condolences to his family

Yeah I reckon too, he's mostly all talk.

Comment

Bookmarked in case

Comment

Yes Wildher might murder him December 1st, war Wildher!

Comment

Fury by EZ work. Better inside game, better jab, better footwork, better feints, better speed, better distance, better defence. Only thing Wilder can do better is windmill. Only way Fury loses is if he gets overcondidence and clowns around like usual.

Comment

There is a possibility of fury making wilder look like an amateur. Fury is highly skilled. I know that he was inactive for a while, but his skills and movement can still be a huge problem for all top heavyweights. I won't be surprised if fury boxes wilder's ears off and make him look really bad. He is definitely capable of doing it provided wilder don't catch him with a big punch.

Comment

People have questioned wilder resume. But now we will see if wildebeest has it against a proven world champion?

Comment

Fury's gona take away the right hand, the only chance he has. You're going to see Wilder miss badly lots of times.

Can't wait.

Comment

i don't have a horse in the race but i think fury makes it a easy and boring match up..... the size will really make a difference. Wilder has never face an opponent that big much less with the footwork that Fury has.....Easy UD for fury.

Comment

Working...
                  X