No announcement yet.

11-year-old Tennessee boy shoots 8-year-old girl over argument about puppy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    what are you brits fascination with our guns and gun laws anyway?

every time guns come up brits always have to chime in as if it affects them or something?

it makes them feel good to watch americans being stupid. they're also a much more globally and internationally focused society, the way vritually every other civlized nation in the world has become.

generally, british people are smarter than americans. that's an average for an entire country, of course. there are dummies on both sides of the pond, but americans are more likely to be dumber! just look at these threads about gun control . people are getting killed and none of you gun idiots have a clue that you can stop it.

i'm a heck of a lot smarter than these british sillynannies, but i can't offset 318 million people with my gigantic IQ scores and forearms.

Comment

1st time i saw this thread.

what do you expect me to say?

oh no an 8 yr old kid got killed. i believe in gun control now?

the lil kid is probably a psychopath. it's not the gun's fault. gun is just a tool.

just going to bold this and make sure people read it. you really don't need to engage with these morons in any kind of discourse. just give them enough rope.

tua may be fat, stupid, and asian [which is kind of rare, as asians are usually small and intelligent,] but he's not unique. people in america actually think like this idiot. he does not care about the death of an 8 year old girl to give up his easy access to guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Not as deadly as a shotgun, clearly. Otherwise there would be no need for guns.

If you have a reason to have a gun such hunting, pest control (I'm assuming you are talking about bears or something, because no pests over here would warrant using a gun) or self defense then you should be able to have one so long as you can prove you have the knowledge (how to keep/store your guns) and the mental stability (no nut jobs) to handle to responsibility.

You already do it with cars, why not guns?

We want to soften you up for when we retake the colonies
        it depends imo. my ass been shot at so many times. never even a scratch.

a knife and bat and clubs and bottles have hurt me though.

america might have more pest control gun needs, coyote, wolves, gophers, snakes, etc.

guns is not that simple. 2nd amendment in our constitution.

which is funny that you bring up the colonies.

guns were seen as a needed tool in the colonies.

Comment

yeah because he couldn't kill an 8 yr old girl with say a hammer or a knife or a bat.

the talk should be why an 11 yr. old would kill an 8 yr. old girl.

something wrong with that kid. that kid better not get out in 6-7 yrs.

this boy was probably taught by his parents how to shoot a gun. it makes it incredibly easy to kill somebody if you have access to guns and know how to use them.

i understand now from the repetition of your arguments that you just don't understand the argument being made in the two sentences i just posted.

some guy [da machine] even posted that people would "just build bombs,' as if he really didn't understand the difference.

Comment

tua, i hope nobody shoots your 8 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              just going to bold this and make sure people read it. you really don't need to engage with these morons in any kind of discourse. just give them enough rope.

tua may be fat, stupid, and asian [which is kind of rare, as asians are usually small and intelligent,] but he's not unique. people in america actually think like this idiot. he does not care about the death of an 8 year old girl to give up his easy access to guns.
              i don't see how a tragedy somehow changes someones viewpoint on a political issue.

say immigration. use it as an example.

say a border patrol car accidently runs over an 8 yr old girl sneaking into the us?

should that change someones view on immigration policy?

i'm a lot smarter than you, new england. haven't you learned that by now?

you should avoid trying to talk to me on serious subjects. tbh you kinda bore me. your opinions are very cliche and points shallow.

Comment

i don't see how a tragedy somehow changes someones viewpoint on a political issue.

say immigration. use it as an example.

say a border patrol car accidently runs over an 8 yr old girl sneaking into the us?

should that change someones view on immigration policy?

i'm a lot smarter than you, new england. haven't you learned that by now?

you should avoid trying to talk to me on serious subjects. tbh you kinda bore me. your opinions are very cliche and points shallow.

murrica

you really can't be this f#cking stupid. actually, you can.

Comment

tua, i hope nobody shoots your 8 year old.
                  ah another deep, intellectual point made by new england.

bravo. you should stick to asking for shirtless pics of dudes in the lounge.

Comment

murrica

you really can't be this f#cking stupid. actually, you can.
                    a tragedy shouldn't change ones views on an issue.

an issue is to be thought out, whichever side it may be.

it's not an emotional thing.

Comment

ah another deep, intellectual point made by new england.

bravo. you should stick to asking for shirtless pics of dudes in the lounge.

says the guy who thinks gun control is a bad idea because an 8 year old can get a knife or a bat.

let's talk intellectual points, den.

let's see some data backing up the idea that 12 year olds in countries without guns kill as frequently as 12 year olds in america.

Comment

Working...
                      X