No announcement yet.

if you had to do 15 or more years in jail..would you have sex wit men

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell no.

It's not even a decision that I'd even have to contemplate : There's no circumstance or situation you could place me in in which I'd **** a man.

Comment

Originally posted by jmasta View Post
      1:15
      Toss my salad and we straight !!!!

Comment

hell nah, Ide be friend a rick ross type CO and have him smuggle me some penthouse mags.

Comment

Comment

if it was some clean cut metro like ronaldo or orlando.bloom.. id have no problem.showing.them whos.the alpha

i aint putting my dick up some hairy ******* though.. **** needa to be bleached or its a definite no go

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

F#ck no.....

Comment

Not my cup of tea. but won't knock those who did. to each their own. just my opinion

Comment

No, I wouldn't have sex with men. That's disgusting. I don't want to come across as some kind of bigot, but seeing two dudes going at it is disgusting. I was channel surfing and I seen a show on CBS, or one of the big networks, where these two dudes were going at it. It was gross and its like, why do they have to push this whole political correctness stuff down our throats, it was ****in gross. It's like, I will tolerate your lifestyle, but let's not make a parade about and.

This is all you guys in jail, though. Talking about Nasty Nate and ****.

Comment

I was searching for new year's resolutions thread and up pops this one. And **** no, I wouldn't lay down wit no guy

Comment

Hell to Hell NO!

Comment

Working...
                      X