Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khabib vs. Floyd

Will it happen?

Floyd Mayweather tells UFC's Khabib Nurmagomedov 'come into my world'

Boxer Floyd Mayweather has told UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov to "come into my world" and make a bout happen that he believes will earn him more than his fight with Conor McGregor.
    The American, 41, beat McGregor in August 2017 in a fight that generated more than £450m and earned him £210m.

Nurmagomedov, after defeating the Irishman on his return to UFC, then called out Mayweather himself.
    "When I face Khabib, of course I am getting a nine-figure payday," he said.

"More than the McGregor fight. Probably $100m more - I'm going to say between $110m and $200m (more) guaranteed."

Nurmagomedov, 30, extended his unbeaten mixed martial arts record to 27-0 with his 6 October victory against McGregor, but former five-weight world champion Mayweather (50-0) says any bout between the two will happen in the boxing ring.

"We fighting," he told TMZ. "I'm my own boss, so I can't say what's going on at Khabib's end, but at my end we can make it happen.

"I'm Floyd Mayweather. I'm the A-side, you call me out you come into my world.

"I don't know no other fighter that has done the numbers I have done. I don't know any fighters that have made the money I have made, so he called me out - come into my world, make it happen."

However, Mayweather warned the Russian there must be no repeat of the melee that followed his defeat of McGregor in Las Vegas.

"Of course we know Vegas is the fighting capital, and after the fight you have to conduct yourself like a true professional," said Mayweather.

"Not just in the ring, but outside the ring also - you must conduct yourself like a professional."
    https://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/45896283
    Last edited by Vlad_; 10-17-2018, 04:03 PM.

Bumpy bump.

Comment

Will it happen?

Floyd Mayweather tells UFC's Khabib Nurmagomedov 'come into my world'

Boxer Floyd Mayweather has told UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov to "come into my world" and make a bout happen that he believes will earn him more than his fight with Conor McGregor.
      The American, 41, beat McGregor in August 2017 in a fight that generated more than £450m and earned him £210m.

Nurmagomedov, after defeating the Irishman on his return to UFC, then called out Mayweather himself.
      "When I face Khabib, of course I am getting a nine-figure payday," he said.

"More than the McGregor fight. Probably $100m more - I'm going to say between $110m and $200m (more) guaranteed."

Nurmagomedov, 30, extended his unbeaten mixed martial arts record to 27-0 with his 6 October victory against McGregor, but former five-weight world champion Mayweather (50-0) says any bout between the two will happen in the boxing ring.

"We fighting," he told TMZ. "I'm my own boss, so I can't say what's going on at Khabib's end, but at my end we can make it happen.

"I'm Floyd Mayweather. I'm the A-side, you call me out you come into my world.

"I don't know no other fighter that has done the numbers I have done. I don't know any fighters that have made the money I have made, so he called me out - come into my world, make it happen."

However, Mayweather warned the Russian there must be no repeat of the melee that followed his defeat of McGregor in Las Vegas.

"Of course we know Vegas is the fighting capital, and after the fight you have to conduct yourself like a true professional," said Mayweather.

"Not just in the ring, but outside the ring also - you must conduct yourself like a professional."
      https://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/45896283

Comment

Ffs I hope not. I hope Floyd stays retired. I would rather Floyd fight Broner or Pacquiao if he comes back for a payday.

Comment

NO. another non boxer getting a fight over more deserving guys. froid needs to fight someone who's an actual threat. mcgregor was a joke and khabib will be even worse.

Comment

Never ever going to happen. Floyd wants to fight in Vegas and Khabib is going to get suspended from fighting in Vegas for at least a year.

Plus Khabib will just shoot for a takedown and get DQ, especially when Floyd rocks him. It's in Khabibs nature to just shoot for takedown.

Love to see Khabib ground and pound him tho

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              Ffs I hope not. I hope Floyd stays retired. I would rather Floyd fight Broner or Pacquiao if he comes back for a payday.
              the jokes on clowns like you that actually believe froid ever really retired. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                the jokes on clowns like you that actually believe froid ever really retired. LOL
                Stfu you dumbass alt f@g. Only clowns post from alts.

Comment

In the octagon this would shatter PPV records for obvious reasons

Comment

Doubt it, but many said that about the McGregor fight.

if they can make enough money out of it then it always has a chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X