Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Deal With DAZN is 11 Fights, $365 Million Guarantee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing is the highest paying sport in the world. Bar none.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
      Am I the only person that thinks it's wrong to use Canelo to get GBP a deal for their whole roster? If I were Canelo I would make Oscar give me a % from the whole roster or a share in GBP before letting that fishnet cokehead use me.
      365 million is the biggest contract in sports history. Canelo can literally **** on anyone in sports. I'm sure he loves that.

Comment

JESUS FAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good news for canelito!!. APP here i Come no more PPV for Nelo

Comment

That FAking STARt Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Am I the only person that thinks it's wrong to use Canelo to get GBP a deal for their whole roster? If I were Canelo I would make Oscar give me a % from the whole roster or a share in GBP before letting that fishnet cokehead use me.
            Yes you are.

Comment

Wow that is alot money I wonder what the contract says if canelo losses is it still guarenteed like basketball or baseball

Thats still a higher guarante than what mayweather got on showtime but it made the diffierence when ppv was added

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                As BoxingScene.com first reported on Tuesday, boxing's biggest network free agent - Canelo Alvarez - signed a multi-year deal with streaming services, DAZN. The first fight of that deal will take place on December 15th, when Canelo moves up to 168-pounds to challenge Rocky Fielding for the WBA "regular" super middleweight title at New York's Madison Square Garden.
                [Click Here To Read More]

wtf ?

that is ridiculous

Comment

Oscar just landed him a 365mil deal

GREAT deal for Hoya and GBP, as well as Canelo

that is ridiculous

Comment

DAZN? More like DAZAAAMN!

Comment

It's amazing how many posters on this board are so obsessed with other peoples money.

Comment

Working...
                      X