No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Mayweather Wouldn't Have Gone For KO Like Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    Didn't he KO Ricky Hatton and Sharmba Mitchell?
    Yup 2 of the scariest WWs ever!

Hatton was fighting at 140 when Floyd called him up.

Sharmba had 1 fight at 147 against a nobody. He was at the end of his career ….

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Do you ever get tired of lying?

Hatton is the one who called Mayweather out. How is Mayweather dragging him up when the dude challenged mayweather who owned belts at welter and junior middle?

Sharmba Mitchell did not have only one fight at 147. But even if he did, how many fights did Mayweather have at 147 when he fought him?

Does it make you feel good to come here day after day just to cry about Mayweather? Anyone with a brain knows he was the best of his era. Get the fvvck over it already, ducky.

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        I personally don't see him even stepping in the ring with them any time soon hence my point the man is 31. Time is ticking. If he does fight and win then of course. If he hides behind the top rank banner and never fights one of them ( even though he should fight all of them). Then hes a overated fighter beating on bums.
        Ok, I see what you're saying and I agree with most of it. I do think the Spence fight will happen sooner rather than later. Bob is doing his usual mouthing off about it, but we'll see if both sides really want this fight soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

What is your point? This post is in response to arum saying that Mayweather would not go for the KO not about the quality of the competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFrog View Post
            What fight is it that you're thinking of? Floyd has stopped 3 people ever at Welter. One was Ortiz lol.

Floyd Mayweather is the best fighter of his era. I do not understand peoples need to make up stuff about him to try to make him seem cool. Can we not appreciate him for what he is/was rather than what we WANT him to be?
            Make up what... ? what you think he would of done to the guy crawford fought? the guy because I dont know his name, a tomato can if a prime 147 pound FMJ fought him.. pick him apart.

Comment

• I know everyone wants to see KO's, but boxing is about hitting someone and not getting hit and winning the fight and Floyd has mastered that, why can't anyone give Floyd credit for his craft and ability to outbox anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing90 View Post
                Make up what... ? what you think he would of done to the guy crawford fought? the guy because I dont know his name, a tomato can if a prime 147 pound FMJ fought him.. pick him apart.
                He would have quite easily outboxed him (winning more rounds than Crawford did for sure)

You're saying Floyd picks apart Welters till the corner jumps in and stops the fight. That simply is not true. He's a sublime boxer but he's not some kind of crazy finisher. (Not at Welter anyway) Or am I misunderstanding what you were trying to say?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFrog View Post
                  He would have quite easily outboxed him (winning more rounds than Crawford did for sure)

You're saying Floyd picks apart Welters till the corner jumps in and stops the fight. That simply is not true. He's a sublime boxer but he's not some kind of crazy finisher. (Not at Welter anyway) Or am I misunderstanding what you were trying to say?
                  Did he not pick Zab apart before the low blow? did he not pick Sharmba Mitchell & apart? the guy that crawford fought is not a top 147 pounder just like the guys I just named when they were fighting back then

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing90 View Post
                    Did he not pick Zab apart before the low blow? did he not pick Sharmba Mitchell & apart? the guy that crawford fought is not a top 147 pounder just like the guys I just named when they were fighting back then
                    I don't disagree with you on crawfords opponent. Zab Judah wasn't stopped, was on the downside of his career and is known for giving up. Sharmba Mitchell was also on the downside of his career lol. Also... it's Sharmba Mitchell. Nuff said lol

Not trying to go after you personally or anything. If you honestly believe what you're saying about Floyd then cool. Believe what you like

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      If you are in love with Crawford send him a Facebook request. We are here to talk boxing and Crawford went 12 rounds with a bum. Atleast Guerrero was a former champion and Berto. I don't and still don't know that Mexican he fought last weekend. I saw the guy had a busted leg and it still took 12 rounds.
                      What a stupid comment. Who cares about the alphabet belts?? They mean nothing. The 'great' Andre Berto has lost 5 of his last 10 fights and he has another title shot coming up. Marcos Maidana was who I forgot. Floyd had two chances to close the show on that guy and didn't. He probably lost the first fight too.

Comment

Working...
                      X