Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-16-2018, 07:30 AM #101
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
Panopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond reputePanopticon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,170,150.75
9/11 Truth Warrior!!! - VictoriaBeckham you sir, are the man. - Mike D Great Wire Video, bud... - anthonydavid11 

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

I love shrooms. I took some over a year ago and they crushed me. I rarely found them enjoyable but they have always been beneficial.
Panopticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 09:50 AM #102
Emeritus Champion

Quoted: 3896 Post(s)
BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,200,015,100,000,000,479,854,592.00
TBE mod - Santa_ my nigga! :kiss: - -jose- Thanks man! - .BronzeBomber. cheers enjoy the summer. - Amazinger no disrespect to the hom0s but I don't understand how done guys turn gay with so many fine women in this world  :kiss: - -jose- 
No Message - jaded Merry Christmas Boston - TBear I know WOW she's bad! - -jose- For the efforts thank you man. - Accountoffline what's up Boss I'm going to the Cotto fight pretty excited and sad at the same time thanks for the green amigo hope everything good on your end I miss them funny threads all there is now iss trump or dick threads lol smh - -jose- 
Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey lol - -jose- Medal of honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas - TBear Merry Christmas to you and Family! - Talisayen 
Thanks! - GhostofDempsey Thanks! - GhostofDempsey To a good man... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - GhostofDempsey 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MDPopescu World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
Microdosing is a complete waste of time. You're only gonna get sick or depressed and build up your tolerance and deplete your seratonin.

Microdosing is like jacking off with your pinky and never nutting.

Or trying to reach the moon by flapping your arms like a bird.

The point is to break through the barrier of reality and get to the other side, you can't do that microdosing. Complete waste of time.
You don't jump into the deep end of the pool before you've learnt how to swim, amirite?

I was listening to a podcast last night where mushroom guy - Paul Stamets - was talking about micro dosing as well as taking a "hero's journey" which is basically 5g of mushrooms.

I'm educating myself and experimenting with different protocols. When I'm ready, I'll do the "hero's journey."
BostonGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 05:14 PM #103
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 3921 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -483,471,712,834,342,944,768.00
Total Points: -296,271,711,989,341,880,320.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
You don't jump into the deep end of the pool before you've learnt how to swim, amirite?

I was listening to a podcast last night where mushroom guy - Paul Stamets - was talking about micro dosing as well as taking a "hero's journey" which is basically 5g of mushrooms.

I'm educating myself and experimenting with different protocols. When I'm ready, I'll do the "hero's journey."
Microdosing is a waste of time. Maybe wgen you understand shrooms better you'll understand what I mean.

Microdosing is like sticking the tip of your dick inside a vagina a half centimeter in and then putting your underwear on and leaving.

Also you're building up your tolerance and depleting your seratonin for nothing. Mushrooms don't mean anything if you don't cross the treshold. The entire basis of tripping is to cross the treshold.

You're compromising yourself, your state of mind, and your future trips, for nothing in return. So it's a waste of time.

Either jump into the rabbit hole, or don't. What you're doing is just wasting your time. Once you're in there, you're gonna realize that nothing whatsoever you could have done could have prepared you for it anyway. You have no control.

That's one thing the mushrooms will teach you. The more you try to control things, the more the universe will show you it's futile.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-16-2018 at 05:22 PM.
DARKSEID is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 05:23 PM #104
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6520 Post(s)
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,232,018,903,005,996,777,472.00
No Message - denium No Message - denium No Message - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts 
Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland No Message - aldo5408 No Message - aldo5408 eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- 
green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest Truly knowledgeable - jas Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir good luck!!! - Turd Best Ever To get it up for the fat bird lol - BigZ44 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

DARKSEID https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...8#post19166918 im expecting some good ones from you lad.
mlac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 05:07 AM #105
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 3921 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -483,471,712,834,342,944,768.00
Total Points: -296,271,711,989,341,880,320.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
DARKSEID https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...8#post19166918 im expecting some good ones from you lad.
I don't really like saying the same story twice and I already said a lot of them.

They just come out naturally when something triggers a memory.
DARKSEID is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
illness?, magic, mental, mushrooms, treat

User Tag List