Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN To Stream Canelo-Fielding Card, Future Canelo Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get this straight, it's DAZN that has got Canelo NOT EDDIE HEARN!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
      DAZN are going to be around for a long time. IF Canelo brings with him 1 million subscribers then DAZN has the opportunity to turn them into long term subscribers.
      10 dollars a month is nothing and you will get canelo , joshua and lots of other major stream events.
      I pay a 10 dollar a month for a streaming site and all i have to do is plug my HDMI cable from my laptop into my T,V and i have PPV right on my screen and i save big money by not going through the big channels.
      That will be the future of boxing

Comment

• Eddie Hearn is SCREAMING with joy.

Caught an extremely lucky break here, even if he's not included in the deal, this is HUGE for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          I didn't see the thread you made last week so I've no idea who "the horse" is.

But if its name is Oscar, then what's coming out of its mouth is probably horse shit.
          It came from Arum's mouth. Arum/Hearn have an EXCLUSIVE deal with ESPN & DAZN respectively. In order for other fights/promoters to be in their platform they have to waive exclusivity. They don't have to be involved in the promotion or anything to do with the fight.

Comment

• Looks like I'm getting Dazn.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              Hearn has the same thing with sky. Fury v wlad wasn't a Hearn fight, but he was at the table in the first fight press conference. if you want a fight on sky, it goes through Hearn somehow
              Yeah ... I remember Fury kicking him out of a photo line up and getting Mick Hennessy in there instead. That was hilarious!

If I remember correctly, the deal was that Hearn promoted some of the undercard fights, but Fury vs Wlad was promoted by Hennessy and K2.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  It came from Arum's mouth. Arum/Hearn have an EXCLUSIVE deal with ESPN & DAZN respectively. In order for other fights/promoters to be in their platform they have to waive exclusivity. They don't have to be involved in the promotion or anything to do with the fight.
                  But Arum can only talk about his own business with ESPN.

He has no say in what goes on between Hearn and DAZN.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

Interesting and in the long run may not be a good sign for Hearn. I mean after the two years are up, would DAZN really need to be paying him so much when they can just pay GBP? And they will have Canelo plus other young talent that they can get?

Going to be interesting to see how his plays out, but one thing is clear, if you are a boxing fan, DAZN is dope as well. Going to have so much boxing and a lot of quality stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
                      Looks like I'm getting Dazn.
                      Quality app. Better than ESPN plus

Comment

Working...
                      X