Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-15-2018, 07:08 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2740 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,010,458,706.67
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlac View Post
sounds like shes enjoying the dark arts. literally. a BBC is definitely involved here
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
nooooooooooooooo!
i_am_a_champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:09 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 708 Post(s)
EL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond reputeEL_GRINGO has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,123,960.16

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
I feel this too man. Her TV is in my flat and thats like 50 miles away from hers. We live in the same city but i have a flat in another city where i work. The TV is there. If i find out for definite she is with a new dude i will tell her to get her man to come and pick it up.

it cost 300 to have it transported to my flat. If she is no longer my responsibility , her new man must take ownership.
This has happened to me when i bought a house with ex, two weeks later she was gone,it has happened to my best friend recently too and he was engaged and was buying to plan a house, and it happened to me brother a month after him and his girl bought land to build a house on.

Look here's what happens, when you are buying something like a house or getting engaged,
Then it starts to get real with these women,
then it dawns on em that their are going to be spending the rest of their lives with you.
It's at this point that they start to evaluate and think about the fact "do i really want to spend the rest of my life with this man,is this what i want"
they will make a calculation in their head and then decide.
Sound like your woman decide she isn't sure enough your the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with.
When women leave they usually already have another guy setup, that's just how women do things.
I'm very sorry for you because i've been thru and it ain't no joke,i hope for you it will work out but i wouldn't count too much on it.
And even if she did came back but went to another guy first, would you still even want her then?
you have some thinking to do
Strength bro, women are heartless, don't ever expect her to tell you the reason why she left, because they never do that, they don't want to hurt your feelings, but 9/10 times it's going to be for what i have just told you
EL_GRINGO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:09 PM #63
Undisputed Champion

i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
I'd say you got lucky and saved a fortune on the ring. Think of all the puzzy you can buy with that money now.
whats your take on it homie?
Old 10-15-2018, 07:10 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Good posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBear View Post
Good thing you found out what she was like before you bought the ring or got married. When her other relationship doesn't work out and she comes back, remember you already tried that. Move on, there is someone right out there. Obviously it wasn't her.

You are a man of experience i gather. Whats your summary Tbear?
Old 10-15-2018, 07:16 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

Good posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
This has happened to me when i bought a house with ex, two weeks later she was gone,it has happened to my best friend recently too and he was engaged and was buying to plan a house, and it happened to me brother a month after him and his girl bought land to build a house on.

Look here's what happens, when you are buying something like a house or getting engaged,
Then it starts to get real with these women,
then it dawns on em that their are going to be spending the rest of their lives with you.
It's at this point that they start to evaluate and think about the fact "do i really want to spend the rest of my life with this man,is this what i want"
they will make a calculation in their head and then decide.
Sound like your woman decide she isn't sure enough your the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with.
When women leave they usually already have another guy setup, that's just how women do things.
I'm very sorry for you because i've been thru and it ain't no joke,i hope for you it will work out but i wouldn't count too much on it.
And even if she did came back but went to another guy first, would you still even want her then?
you have some thinking to do
Strength bro, women are heartless, don't ever expect her to tell you the reason why she left, because they never do that, they don't want to hurt your feelings, but 9/10 times it's going to be for what i have just told you
God bless you man i kinda know shes with someone else

I messaged her and said im selling your tv and will give u the money. She was like cool. She said tell her how much it costs to transport it and she will pay.

To which i replied you should tell your new person to take responsibility and come to collect it as it isnt my responsibility anymore

She didnt message back for a long time and then wrote i dont have anyone sorry to disappoint you

Last edited by i_am_a_champ; 10-15-2018 at 07:19 PM.
Old 10-15-2018, 07:20 PM #66
westernchamp

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,013,014,998.31

im the other "champ" she's with now. sorry bro. do you want your ps4 back or can i just keep it? controller's broken anyways.
.WesternChamp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:21 PM #67
Contender

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Bardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond reputeBardamu has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,005,377.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
Looks likes its game over now

She sent me a text over 2 weeks ago which started with 'Champ we need to talk'

Broke it off over text saying she wants to be single etc

This is strange because we were talking about marriage weeks before and had been for a long time.

She was looking at rings.

We didnt argue or fight before the break up. Although we did argue during the relationship as couples would.

She would bring up talk about buying a house and weddings and shyt and wanted me to get a move on.

Kinda confused af , from talking about wedding rings to telling me to fock off.

Her attitude started to change about 10 months back when she met a new girl at college. An older girl who was single.

She started filling my girls head with shyt to the point my girl would say shyt that was out of character for her.

Kinda like how the american girls would corrupt Umfufu like Eddie Murphy said.

2.5 yrs and its all over.

Pretty sure she has a new dude. Shes broken up before only for her to get in contact again a week to 10 days later wanting to get back together. But this time i really think its over.

2 weeks no contact, she must have a new dude.

TL;DR
Im focked. Girl frend left me after 2.5 yrs. Talked about wedding rings to texting me and tellin me to fock off. Hasnt spoken to me in over 2 weeks. We didnt fight. She have a new dude?
Sounds to me like she wants Usyk. She will be back as soon as she realizes her standards are wayyyyyyyyyy too high. Can't be too mad at her though, every female wants to be with the p4p Champ.

But when she comes back to you, you need to make her get tested for std's. You can get herpes even with protection on.
Bardamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 07:23 PM #68
Undisputed Champion

Good posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
im the other "champ" she's with now. sorry bro. do you want your ps4 back or can i just keep it? controller's broken anyways.

Keep it
Old 10-15-2018, 07:31 PM #69
Undisputed Champion

Good posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
Sounds to me like she wants Usyk. She will be back as soon as she realizes her standards are wayyyyyyyyyy too high. Can't be too mad at her though, every female wants to be with the p4p Champ.

But when she comes back to you, you need to make her get tested for std's. You can get herpes even with protection on.

If it reached that stage its over
Old 10-15-2018, 08:44 PM #70
Monster

Quoted: 21781 Post(s)
larryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,011,717,462,967,489,396,736.00
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy Suck it - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - lfc19titles 

well she obviously is not "YOUR GIRL"
larryxxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
girl, talked, weeks

User Tag List