Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Praises Canelo's Decision To Face Rocky Fielding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    Lol who? Gtfoh? Really now? Lol

So they want to make Charlo and GGG fight eliminate each other. While Clenelo fights a bum?
    Didnt GGG get a voluntary in Vanes??? Ohh my bad! I forgot your a HYPOCRITE

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      You still mad that you predicted GGG by easy knockout and he got his face broken and now you crying about jabs because GGG got walked down beat up and tapped out a Mexican Style fight. And of course I'm bringing up GGG because his idiot fans crying about canelo doing what GGG lied about for years...154 or 168 yet stayed fighting bums at 160. Fielding has a belt and is top 10 ranked at 168. GGG has only 3 wins on his entire resume against opponents who were top 10 ranked at the time he fought them and current or past world champ. FACT Fielding is better and a bigger risk them almost all the bums GGG fought. You could do a lot worse for a voluntary defense hell just look at Vanes LMAO

Canelo adding to his legacy by becoming a 3 weight champ and exposing GGG for his lies. How the phuk does little canelo move up to 168 before GGG? LMAO
      LMFAO that salty BI TCH took GGG by EASY KO both times.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        all you do to defend Canelo is try to bring up ggg, that's how you know what Canelo is doing isn't s***. Why don't you focus on telling me why it's a good idea that Canelo move up a weight class (when there are several top fighters in his own division) to fight a guy who isn't the real champion in the organization who gave him this cheap regular champion status? It's laughable what these organizations do. They have a regular champion who is this Fieldmouse guy and the guy who is the super champion in Smith, ko'd fieldmouse in 1 round. Yet here you are licking Canelos sack over it as if he were sugar ray stepping up to face Hagler. Pathetic
        your a JOKE!!! hahahaha hahahaha

What gym you box at again fake liar??? Fkn POS you are a real fkn POS...

Comment

Tell me about how Canelo is a JMW again.

Comment

You still mad that you predicted GGG by easy knockout and he got his face broken and now you crying about jabs because GGG got walked down beat up and tapped out a Mexican Style fight. And of course I'm bringing up GGG because his idiot fans crying about canelo doing what GGG lied about for years...154 or 168 yet stayed fighting bums at 160. Fielding has a belt and is top 10 ranked at 168 by everyone Ring, ESPN, boxrec universally ranked. GGG has only 3 wins on his entire resume against opponents who were top 10 ranked at the time he fought them and current or past world champ. FACT Fielding is better and a bigger risk them almost all the bums GGG fought. You could do a lot worse for a voluntary defense hell just look at Vanes LMAO

Canelo adding to his legacy by becoming a 3 weight champ and exposing GGG for his lies. How the phuk does little canelo move up to 168 before GGG? LMAO
            I cant STAND that *** got! Says boxes and would KMTFO in 1 round lol hahahah don't even know me.

Just like his predications on GGG. He says we can box and hes in NYC.... I know a few gyms. and ppl there.

Me LA and Vegas, Nv.

Comment

Canelo is a fraud

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                ???? another rtard.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                  He's obviously small for 168 but he's chasing greatness. Floyd, Oscar, Manny, cotto so many greats started at low weight classes and moved up giving up weight and height advantages to prove their greatness. But you wouldn't know anything about that because GGG puzzzy azz just talks 154 or 168 for over half a decade but never gives up weight instead stayed fighting bums at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                    Canelo is a fraud
                    Don't you owe me some $$$$??? You took GGG?

Comment

He's obviously small for 168 but he's chasing greatness. Floyd, Oscar, Manny, cotto so many greats started at low weight classes and moved up giving up weight and height advantages to prove their greatness. But you wouldn't know anything about that because GGG puzzzy azz just talks 154 or 168 for over half a decade but never gives up weight instead stayed fighting bums at 160.
                      You mean when he was already grown up, and not on roids?

Good call. When GGG was 18 he was at 140 pounds. When Canelo was 18 he was at 150 pounds..

But sure, Canelo is much smaller, dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                      X