No announcement yet.

barber shop!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barber shop!

Any of you guys have a fav barber that you let cut your hairs only?

i've been going to this place for the past 5 years, there's about 3 guys that works there but i always wait for only one of the guys there. if he's busy and its my turn, i'll tell the next customer to go ahead since im waiting for the other barber.

well, recently a new guy started working there and when i went in, the guy that usually cuts my hair hasnt come in to work yet so i went ahead and let the new guy fade my shiiet. it came out fresh to death! line up was on point too!

i kinda wanna start letting the new guy fade my hair from now on. but i feel kinda bad if i have to tell my regular guy (5 years) that im passing him up for the new guy (no h0mo). any of yall been in this situation before? did yall just not give a phuck? i just dont wanna have that awkwardness feeling when i go in there from now on lol.
    Last edited by WesternChamp; 06-05-2018, 03:06 PM.

mate you cant cheat on your barber, especially with someone in the same shop! youre gonna have to accept the worse haircut or be riddled with guilt.

Comment

I got the same barber for the past 13 years and his boy that cuts next to him is my back up barber (when my barber goes on vacation etc...)

Comment

I used to have this girl fade me up for years, flirted all the time and ****. Then her dude got locked up for 20 years and haven't seen her since.

She asked about me recently, heard she married up and had kids, so good for her.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          Any of you guys have a fav barber that you let cut your hairs only?

i've been going to this place for the past 5 years, there's about 3 guys that works there but i always wait for only one of the guys there. if he's busy and its my turn, i'll tell the next customer to go ahead since im waiting for the other barber.

well, recently a new guy started working there and when i went in, the guy that usually cuts my hair hasnt come in to work yet so i went ahead and let the new guy fade my shiiet. it came out fresh to death! line up was on point too!

i kinda wanna start letting the new guy fade my hair from now on. but i feel kinda bad if i have to tell my regular guy (5 years) that im passing him up for the new guy (no h0mo). any of yall been in this situation before? did yall just not give a phuck? i just dont wanna have that awkwardness feeling when i go in there from now on lol.
          You cheated on your barber with another barber in the same shop!?!?!?!? smh smh smh smh

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            I got the same barber for the past 13 years and his boy that cuts next to him is my back up barber (when my barber goes on vacation etc...)
            Is that for your hair or eyebrows?

Comment

I had been going barber for 1.5yrs, his timings didn't work out on weekedays and he is not open On sundays.. so for the last 2yrs I have been going to great clips where I only go to this polish lady..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                Is that for your hair or eyebrows?
                that shit made me crack a smile

green sent

and no mofocka! I do my own eyebrows

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  that shit made me crack a smile

green sent

and no mofocka! I do my own eyebrows

Comment