Collapse
No announcement yet.

He's in the sunken place

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has to be somewhere to let that goofy looking broad shame him like that. She pulled his man card. He cooks and washes The dishes

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      When they use it on each other, it's not as disrespectful as when a white person uses it on them
      this line of reasoning always cracks me up !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        this line of reasoning always cracks me up !!!!!
        It's like a disabled person calling another disabled person broken. It's not as stinging because the sayer is also broken too. Now if an able-body person calls the disabled person broken that's way more stinging/disrespectful.

Comment

When they use it on each other, it's not as disrespectful as when a white person uses it on them
          It's offensive to those blacks who don't use it as part of their everyday vernacular. Making excuses for that behavior is lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            It's offensive to those blacks who don't use it as part of their everyday vernacular. Making excuses for that behavior is lazy.
            Hold up now!
            I know there are Blacks who don't want anyone to use it. So even if another Black uses it towards them, they will ask them not to use the n-word.

Comment

Hold up now!
              I know there are Blacks who don't want anyone to use it. So even if another Black uses it towards them, they will ask them not to use the n-word.
              Sorry it doesn't fly. If each demographic who was or still feels discriminated against (blacks, Hispanics, gays, etc) are going to demand the heads of anyone who uses these slurs, then they themselves need to act like the words are as offensive as they say they are. Regardless of context, situation or venue. Otherwise stop the crying or pretending to be outraged and offended by the words if you can use them so leisurely.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Sorry it doesn't fly. If each demographic who was or still feels discriminated against (blacks, Hispanics, gays, etc) are going to demand the heads of anyone who uses these slurs, then they themselves need to act like the words are as offensive as they say they are. Regardless of context, situation or venue. Otherwise stop the crying or pretending to be outraged and offended by the words if you can use them so leisurely.
                It does fly and I explained it already in here.
                Why aren't you seeing it?

When close female friends call each other b*tch, they don't get angry with each other but let someone else who is not in their circle call them b*tches and they would all get angry.

Comment

The people that want to freely use the n-word and for us to block out the memory of slavery and Jim Crow and behave like we all started out equally. Cause see, it allows them to just say those Black person are just dumb and lazy while ignoring that their ancestors were blocked out from the good stuff that's why they are currently at a disadvantage.

But Jim, we had this convo already. Let's not do it again today.
                  Why do you keep equating yourself to American black folk, your ancestors never seen no Jim Crow laws, and your ancestors today run Jamaica. You're not an American black guy, stop tryna be!

I said the people. Why do you see yourself as one of the people I described?

When you said people we know exactly who you are referring to!

Comment

It's like a disabled person calling another disabled person broken. It's not as stinging because the sayer is also broken too. Now if an able-body person calls the disabled person broken that's way more stinging/disrespectful.
                    only they dont.

i hate semantics almost as much as i hate hypocrisy.

a slur is a slur. you can either buck up and take it or cry like a bltch. not boof.

Comment

It does fly and I explained it already in here.
                      Why aren't you seeing it?

When close female friends call each other b*tch, they don't get angry with each other but let someone else who is not in their circle call them b*tches and they would all get angry.
                      bltch isnt nearly as bad as a slur (hence, there will never be a punk ass, wussified ''the b word'' rule !!!).

youre over reaching, bruh.

Comment

Working...
                      X