• [REAL TALK] He's in the sunken place

GET OUT!!!!!!

his facial expression be werf it, doe

Comment

Did you see this siablo14?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Did you see this siablo14?
        Damn shame but that's how people want Blacks to be nowadays.
        I hope he is at least ****ing her.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Damn shame but that's how people want Blacks to be nowadays.
          I hope he is at least ****ing her.
          that was very cringeworthy but when you say that's how people, what people are you referring to ( don't use dog whistle language) and when you that's how "they" want them to be these days, what does that exactly mean? How do those people want them to be these days?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            that was very cringeworthy but when you say that's how people, what people are you referring to ( don't use dog whistle language) and when you that's how "they" want them to be these days, what does that exactly mean? How do those people want them to be these days?
            The people that want to freely use the n-word and for us to block out the memory of slavery and Jim Crow and behave like we all started out equally. Cause see, it allows them to just say those Black person are just dumb and lazy while ignoring that their ancestors were blocked out from the good stuff that's why they are currently at a disadvantage.

But Jim, we had this convo already. Let's not do it again today.

Comment

The people that want to freely use the n-word and for us to block out the memory of slavery and Jim Crow and behave like we all started out equally. Cause see, it allows them to just say those Black person are just dumb and lazy while ignoring that their ancestors were blocked out from the good stuff that's why they are currently at a disadvantage.

The only people I hear using the N-word indiscriminately are blacks. They are outraged by it yet toss it around amongst themselves like a badge of honor.

Comment

You have a very distorted view on white people. You think most white people even think about black people on a daily basis?I don't think many do. Most people just try and get through life without worrying about others, nevermind thinking of them as some type of lesser being

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                  You have a very distorted view on white people. You think most white people even think about black people on a daily basis?I don't think many do. Most people just try and get through life without worrying about others, nevermind thinking of them as some type of lesser being
                  I said the people. Why do you see yourself as one of the people I described?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    The only people I hear using the N-word indiscriminately are blacks. They are outraged by it yet toss it around amongst themselves like a badge of honor.
                    When they use it on each other, it's not as disrespectful as when a white person uses it on them

Comment

Working...
                    X