Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come so many boxers and trainers praise Chris Algieri skills?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a Floyd fan, but I believe Algieri is a c-class ESPN fighter who doesn't belong in the ring with Pacquiao. His height and reach are about the only real advantages that he has over Manny, which can be negated by speed and power. Chris has no power to keep Manny honest. On Nov. 22, he'll have the opportunity to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
      I'm not a Floyd fan, but I believe Algieri is a c-class ESPN fighter who doesn't belong in the ring with Pacquiao. His height and reach are about the only real advantages that he has over Manny, which can be negated by speed and power. Chris has no power to keep Manny honest. On Nov. 22, he'll have the opportunity to prove me wrong.
      a world champion undefeated high IQ ranked #3 at 140 boxer outboxed maidana in sparring many times is a c class espn fighter? smh.

algieri will prove you and everyone who doubted him wrong.

algieri is going to give manny A LOT of problems.

Comment

They dont want to give chris any praise so that if he some how some way pulls off the upset they can come on here and laugh that manny lost to a c class fighter. It's so obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          They dont want to give chris any praise so that if he some how some way pulls off the upset they can come on here and laugh that manny lost to a c class fighter. It's so obvious.
          or if pac beats algieri they'll say that algieri is a scrub.

truth is algieri is one of the top guys at 140. he completely outboxed beast provo which is hard for anyone to do just ask bradley, herrera, and alvarado.

Comment

They will pooh pooh at anyone Pacquiao fights. The only ones they believe can beat Pac are those that Floyd already beat like Guerrero, Ortiz, Maidana, and Canelo. It's obvious what their agenda is.

Comment

Working...
            X