Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-16-2020, 05:43 PM #101
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13984 Post(s)
Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,766.16
Total Points: 157,301.10
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Kov just paid her 1/3 of what he owes her not even more than 3 months ago?? I doubt the deal was to pay her $250K every 1-2 month? She doing this to get more money. I would think a $250K every 4-6 months would be more like it???

Anyone know they length of the settlement?
Shadoww702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 05:45 PM #102
Undisputed Champion

Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
I guess she just sustained her injuries by falling down the stairs.
Never know? Chicks have done worse... Hell my bestie old lady used to lock herself in the bathroom and fuk herself up saying if he leaves her no one will have him except a nice prison cell...

You don’t know sht happened and yet your acting like u was there? And I’m not saying he innocent either.

Where was you when Stevenson was sucker punching and his other PRO buddy was JUMPING women???

Need me provide that link???
Old 01-16-2020, 05:48 PM #103
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
Her lawyer should revisit the $8M suit. Granted I haven't taken the contract law course yet, but I would try to argue that Kovalev lack of performance on the agreement creates voidability to that agreement. And if her lawyer is a good one, he or she would have included a voidability clause into the agreement. Sergio needs to pay up.
He just paid a 1/3 of what he owes???
Old 01-16-2020, 08:02 PM #104
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10861 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,125.57
Total Points: 140,482.57
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny Thanks for all the laughs, bruvva! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
He just paid a 1/3 of what he owes???
It really depends on what the agreement says. I will say the more I read on it, the more it seems she's just trying to cash in on that Canelo payday. There's no mention of the actual timeframe for payment, just "three easy(??) payments." And she says something about Oh, he should have it to pay.
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 08:58 PM #105
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17961 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,598.12
Total Points: 296,388.45
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
Bullchit. Its a he said, she said case. If the man is rich he can settle out of court, instead of the possibility of being convicted.

Lots of guys have been wrongly convincted in cases such as these.
it is often cheaper to settle, if it goes to trial, etc. lots of costs.

bish would not be suing him if he was a broke dizk clown.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 09:59 PM #106
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
It really depends on what the agreement says. I will say the more I read on it, the more it seems she's just trying to cash in on that Canelo payday. There's no mention of the actual timeframe for payment, just "three easy(??) payments." And she says something about Oh, he should have it to pay.
I agree! It seems odd wanting to take him back to court soo soon and running to the media this quick??? He just gave her $250k in October??? I mean itís barely January??? Maybe X-mas. Got her BROKE again???

Again Iím not saying wrong or right just now she wants MILLIONS soo soon
Old 01-16-2020, 10:01 PM #107
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
it is often cheaper to settle, if it goes to trial, etc. lots of costs.

bish would not be suing him if he was a broke dizk clown.
How she wanted $8 million settled for $650k, got paid 250k three months ago. And NOW wants MILLIONS again???

This sht sounds like extortion to me?

She ran to the media first after she probably DEMANDED more $$$$ soo soon.
Old 01-16-2020, 10:02 PM #108
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
You know what the more I THINK about it she tried extorting more $$$ and threaten to go to the media if he didnít pay up soo quick????

This entire case make ZERO sense???
Old 01-16-2020, 10:05 PM #109
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1467 Post(s)
bballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these partsbballchump11 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,631.58
Total Points: 44,136.56

Quote:
Never know? Chicks have done worse... Hell my bestie old lady used to lock herself in the bathroom and fuk herself up saying if he leaves her no one will have him except a nice prison cell...

You donít know sht happened and yet your acting like u was there? And Iím not saying he innocent either.

Where was you when Stevenson was sucker punching and his other PRO buddy was JUMPING women???

Need me provide that link???
Shakur Stevenson is a piece of **** who was looking to pick on an innocent guy that night that was defenseless on the ground. His friend is an even bigger piece of **** for hitting those females with him.

See was that so hard?
bballchump11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 10:13 PM #110
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10861 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,125.57
Total Points: 140,482.57
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny Thanks for all the laughs, bruvva! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
You know what the more I THINK about it she tried extorting more $$$ and threaten to go to the media if he didnít pay up soo quick????

This entire case make ZERO sense???
I think he's an abusive alcoholic, and she's a scheming, money hungry b itch. Probably both have dirty hands
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends