Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-14-2020, 09:12 PM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 437 Post(s)
MoneyKasha has a reputation beyond reputeMoneyKasha has a reputation beyond reputeMoneyKasha has a reputation beyond reputeMoneyKasha has a reputation beyond reputeMoneyKasha has a reputation beyond reputeMoneyKasha has a reputation beyond reputeMoneyKasha has a reputation beyond reputeMoneyKasha has a reputation beyond reputeMoneyKasha has a reputation beyond reputeMoneyKasha has a reputation beyond reputeMoneyKasha has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,040.71
Total Points: 31,366.85
Default Dear Wilder fans.... donít you want him to get better

As a fighter.... like I donít get it. Instead of making excuses up or conspiracies, donít you want him to get better in terms of fundamentals and boxing skills? Instead, what he sees are his fans feeding his ego with all these bs excuses so he never will try to get better. I donít get why you guys donít want him to work on his craft. Iím quite serious
MoneyKasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 09:31 PM #2
Contender

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Fat_asian is infamous around these partsFat_asian is infamous around these partsFat_asian is infamous around these partsFat_asian is infamous around these partsFat_asian is infamous around these partsFat_asian is infamous around these partsFat_asian is infamous around these partsFat_asian is infamous around these partsFat_asian is infamous around these partsFat_asian is infamous around these partsFat_asian is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,190.25

Hey it's like what teddy (atlas') said, he'll either be satisfied with all his money after his career, but maybe just maybe he might lose sleep from wondering how great he could've been. I'd say deas, breland and co. Have done a great job, I mean all of them together, when one guy is injured, another guy catch mitts, when one guy is losing, the other guy bail s him out. When they are winning, the morale is up there. Ranking in their freckin millions they've done a great job! The only thing I would like to see at this point is a plan b.

Johnny tapia once said "I have such a great plan that when I get hit it all goes out the window" lucky for him he had those freakish instincts aka only feeling peace when fighting. We're all adults here, what deontay does is pivotal and integretous from here on out. Meaning he has to do him. Not worry about thinking about what others think about.

When fury was in camp he practiced getting knocked down just in case you know? A John Ruiz opponent back in the day hired a Greco Roman wresler to aid with the infighting. So whatever deontay does, it better be productive man!
Fat_asian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 09:53 PM #3
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 5499 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 116,683.49
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Whether you are a fan or not, you should want him to improve, and want to see the best out of him. The division is hot, boxing is hot, everyone wins the more talent and competition we see. The more high level fighting we see.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 10:10 PM #4
Contender

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Black Jesus can only hope to improve
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,208.61

I'm a big Wilder fan, and I give Tyson Fury all the props in the world, and I'm sure deep down inside Wilder does too.

I'm not reading too much into the excuse making. Wilder fought like champion and took his beating in the ring like a man. That showed me a lot more than anything Wilder may have said after the fight.

Many great fighters have had some very lame excuses after losses, the best of all being Ray Robinson's excuses after his loss to Joey Maxim.

As far as wanting Wilder to improve:. I do wish he'd take a couple of rebound fights before jumping right back in there with Fury, just to get some confidence back......but the man is 35 years old almost and has fought one way his entire career, I really don't see how much he's really going to improve.

The funny thing is, Wilder actually did have a half way legitimate excuse, having fought on with a busted eardrum for half the fight.

I really don't think a third fight will go much different, but Wilder may be a bit more competitive if he has his balance underneath him.

I also think Wilders extra weight worked against him. He needs to get back to the 220 range where he seemed a bit more explosive with his punches
Black Jesus is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends