Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-10-2020, 11:18 PM #91
Loma is inside you

Quoted: 1919 Post(s)
Lomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,590.17
Total Points: 76,318.08
No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual Z may take this. Thanks for the vote... - Tony Trick-Pony Legend - Shrap 

So if a fighter wins massive fights in January, March and June, then doesn't fight for the rest of the year - they can't win FOTY?

Does a fighter have to fight in December to win FOTY?

Now apply those same arguments to FOTD, and you will see that it makes no sense to disallow Floyd from consideration.
Lomasexual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 12:34 AM #92
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1154 Post(s)
dibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond reputedibzvincent143 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 50,626.83
No Message - -jose- Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
Can't argue with most of this byut the ''May put off fighting 'prime' Pac''....May is older than Pac. And if you fail to believe in FACTS (it was Pac who WAS afraid of needles, NOT May).

And if you believe that, then why wasn't he afraid of SCHEDULED needles ??? He was all gung-hoE when there was a cut off, but not RANDOM. Pls explain that
Can’t believe you’re one on the guys who says “may is older doe” thought you’re better than that.
Every fighter every style ages differently. Pac’s offensive style alone gives him a higher wear and tear rate than Floyd.
His style is a young man’s game. It’s like comparing a jumpshooter to a dunker in basketball ofcourse the dunker will lose his legs first while the shooter can last longer given he gets lesser contact every game.

a 40 year old lewis will be better than a 38 year old tyson.
Or 47 yr old hopkins be better than a 40 year old roy jones.
History has proven that offensive style fighters ages faster than defensive ones and there’s a long list for that.

Mayweather’s style when he rose into weightclasses became conservative.. at 38 he still fights the same way he did when he was 30, compare the oscar fight to his fight with canelo or maidana 2. while pac at 36 ain’t even close to his prime version.

Pac already agreed shortly after the first negotiation about the drug test. Tell me why it can’t be renegotiated like every other fight??
Like I said he sent koncz to floyd’s camp, if you’re avoiding a fight why would you do that..
every post interview floyd was still like “let him agree with the test” and every commentators were “were pretty sure it’s not about the test anymore”.
Or “he has marquez problems”.
That’s just ridiculous.
Or “i’ll never work with arum”

Floyd’s demands all went out of the window when the time was right. And that was 6 years later. Floyd beat a past prime pac. And if pac won i’d say the same too.
dibzvincent143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 01:07 AM #93
Banned

Quoted: 6287 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 302,282.65
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
Pac already agreed shortly after the first negotiation about the drug test. Tell me why it can’t be renegotiated like every other fight??
Like I said he sent koncz to floyd’s camp, if you’re avoiding a fight why would you do that..
every post interview floyd was still like “let him agree with the test” and every commentators were “were pretty sure it’s not about the test anymore”.
Or “he has marquez problems”.
That’s just ridiculous.
Or “i’ll never work with arum”

Floyd’s demands all went out of the window when the time was right. And that was 6 years later. Floyd beat a past prime pac. And if pac won i’d say the same too.
Pac wasn't going to budge from the ''I need to be informed 2 weeks in advance before giving blood'' stance. You will never acknowledge this because it would destroy your image of Pac.

And Pac was fine with NOT FIGHTING MAY. It was May who made the fight eventually happen.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 01:36 AM #94
Lounge POTY '17

Quoted: 19013 Post(s)
Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 197,449.23
Total Points: 1,321,427.81
Canelo>GGG - HiLo Rudyo! Boxing Scene's sweetheart - dirty fingers That Floyd-Ward post was hysterical.. lol - BoxingFan85 You funny ass motherf**ker - Mike D Keep up the GREAT POSTS! - anthonydavid11 
This avatar is driving me fucking nuts - PF Rudyo Trump baby!  Cheers bro - krazyn8tive Being a well respected member of boxingscene society - JimRaynor I'm digging the Xmas thread!  :fing02: - -jose- I just finished getting over some fcuked virus myself, hope you feel better B! - -jose- 
kangz an shiiieeeett - Sup Good luck with your dad, brother. - anthonydavid11 A drink for you pops, hope he gets better! - JimRaynor My dad was a dolphin. - Vegemil we ouchea' eatin' n shiieeee - Sup 
stay strong - Santa_ For your old man. - b morph '17 LPOY - Sup Merry Christmas - TBear Merry Christmas - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hepatitis C - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Amazinger Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sup Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass 

It has to be Pac.

How many of you thought Thurman was going to beat him?
Beercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 01:38 AM #95
Lounge POTY '17

Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Canelo>GGG - HiLo Rudyo! Boxing Scene's sweetheart - dirty fingers That Floyd-Ward post was hysterical.. lol - BoxingFan85 You funny ass motherf**ker - Mike D Keep up the GREAT POSTS! - anthonydavid11 
This avatar is driving me fucking nuts - PF Rudyo Trump baby!  Cheers bro - krazyn8tive Being a well respected member of boxingscene society - JimRaynor I'm digging the Xmas thread!  :fing02: - -jose- I just finished getting over some fcuked virus myself, hope you feel better B! - -jose- 
kangz an shiiieeeett - Sup Good luck with your dad, brother. - anthonydavid11 A drink for you pops, hope he gets better! - JimRaynor My dad was a dolphin. - Vegemil we ouchea' eatin' n shiieeee - Sup 
stay strong - Santa_ For your old man. - b morph '17 LPOY - Sup Merry Christmas - TBear Merry Christmas - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hepatitis C - jas 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Amazinger Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sup Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass 

Plus Floyd retired like 5 times then fought 2 MMA fighters.

Pacquiao is fighting real fighters and Floyd's fighting anime characters from Japan.
Old 01-11-2020, 01:55 AM #96
Banned

Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

When you're a great as May, the sport has to acknowledge it.
Old 01-11-2020, 01:58 AM #97
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
Plus Floyd retired like 5 times then fought 2 MMA fighters.

Pacquiao is fighting real fighters and Floyd's fighting anime characters from Japan.
He found time to beat Pac and Nelo though
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Those wins > anything Pac did this decade. But Pac filled up his decade with shabby opponents (when he wasn't getting robbed and slept).

So the question remains, can 2 great wins in say 2 years, while never losing

Be better than what Pac did in 10 years ?
Old 01-11-2020, 02:01 AM #98
Lounge POTY '17

Quote:
He found time to beat Pac and Nelo though

Those wins > anything Pac did this decade. But Pac filled up his decade with shabby opponents (when he wasn't getting robbed and slept).

So the question remains, can 2 great wins in say 2 years, while never losing

Be better than what Pac did in 10 years ?
Catchweight at 152** don't mention that, why?

Who did you pick between Pac Thurman? Or should I look up your posts ?
Old 01-11-2020, 02:07 AM #99
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
Catchweight at 152** don't mention that, why?

Who did you pick between Pac Thurman? Or should I look up your posts ?
I picked Pac I believe. Feel free to look it up.

How much weight would Pac demand Nelo lose before accepting the challenge ?

I'm guessing 145

I guess May gets no credit for beating Pac because of that ''injury'', yes ?

In any event, you didn't answer the question;
Does 2 truly great wins and no losses in 5 yrs > 1 very good win, a couple of bad losses and a robbery over 10 years ?!?!?!?

Very simple Y/N question. Explaining your answer not required
Old 01-11-2020, 02:12 AM #100
Lounge POTY '17

Quote:
I picked Pac I believe. Feel free to look it up.

How much weight would Pac demand Nelo lose before accepting the challenge ?

I'm guessing 145

I guess May gets no credit for beating Pac because of that ''injury'', yes ?

In any event, you didn't answer the question;
Does 2 truly great wins and no losses in 5 yrs > 1 very good win, a couple of bad losses and a robbery over 10 years ?!?!?!?

Very simple Y/N question. Explaining your answer not required
Look at their resumes. Pacquiao fought better competition.

Share This With Friends