Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade Rips Canelo: I'm Boring? I Guess Fielding Was Exciting!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    They didn't have to negotiate for career high paydays, because Floyd's first offer was a career high payday! Floyd didn't "negotiate" with ODLH! He took the weight, the ref, the date, the venue, and the purse, that ODLH demanded! After he won, then he called all the shots! Manny played hardball, because he's Manny!

Andrade's career is trash! He can blame past promoters, current promoters, etc., but it still doesn't change the fact that his career is trash!
    The Guerrero fight almost didn't take place because he kept refusing his offers! Do your research. Floyd threatened to fight Alexander instead until Guerrero budged.

Floyd did bark at ODL inital offer because he was going up in weight. You're crazy if you think ODL inital offer was $25mil lol. They arrives there after negotiating.

Point is $300k is a bs offer to headline a big showtime card regardless of how much fighters before made

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
      The Guerrero fight almost didn't take place because he kept refusing his offers! Do your research. Floyd threatened to fight Alexander instead until Guerrero budged.

Floyd did bark at ODL inital offer because he was going up in weight. You're crazy if you think ODL inital offer was $25mil lol. They arrives there after negotiating.

Point is $300k is a bs offer to headline a big showtime card regardless of how much fighters before made
      Point is Andrade spent years at 154 and never fought Canelo, Cotto, Kirkland, Trout, Angulo, Lara, Jermell Charlo, nor Jermall Charlo! He is now with MatchRoom and has not fought Canelo, Jacobs, GGG, nor Saunders! Enjoy the Luke Keeler fight!

Comment

Dervy has a choice to make! Jermall or Andrade! One is with PBC, just like him (and he attended his fight too) and the other is with MatchRoom. Let's see what happens!
        Indeed, and I would be happy with any combination of the three.

Comment

Point is Andrade spent years at 154 and never fought Canelo, Cotto, Kirkland, Trout, Angulo, Lara, Jermell Charlo, nor Jermall Charlo! He is now with MatchRoom and has not fought Canelo, Jacobs, GGG, nor Saunders! Enjoy the Luke Keeler fight!
          I'm all for fighters getting as much as they can negotiate for themselves. With that being said, Demetrius Andrade needs to get a top guy in the opposite corner. I know he wants Canelo, however he may need to fight and beat someone like Sergiy Derevyanchenko or Jermall Charlo to get there.
          It reminds me of when Zab Judah took short money to face Cory Spinks in his hometown. I'm sure Zab could have held out for more but he ended up defeating Spinks and becoming the undisputed champion at 147. Fast forward a year or so later and Zab ended up headlining a PPV against Floyd Mayweather Jr. A year after that he did the same against Miguel Cotto.
          Last edited by emceetns; 12-19-2019, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by emceetns View Post
            I'm all for fighters getting as much as they can negotiate for themselves. With that being said, Demetrius Andrade needs to get a top guy in the opposite corner. I know he wants Canelo, however he may need to fight and beat someone like Sergiy Derevyanchenko or Jermall Charlo to get there.
            It reminds me of when Zab Judah took short money to face Cory Spinks in his hometown. I'm sure Zab could have held out for more but he ended up defeating Spinks and becoming the undisputed champion at 147. Fast forward a year or so later and Zab ended up headlining a PPV against Floyd Mayweather Jr. A year after that he did the same against Miguel Cotto.
            You are on point! No disagreements here!

Comment

Working...
            X