• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    You touch the bull...you get the horns

Oh shyt son u are you a coq sucking f4gg0t ? I did not know!#

Its ok if you are a giant ph4gg

Anyway u said i dont like gypsies ?

Some of my best frends are travellers fam !!

Honorable fighfing men

Not like u.

Ps send me naked pics thx
    My ringcraft is too much for you to handle wee boy!!! My cleto Reyes will break your lil face keyboard warrior with no balls

Comment

• Originally posted by foreskin frank View Post
      My ringcraft is too much for you to handle wee boy!!! My cleto Reyes will break your lil face keyboard warrior with no balls
      Dont hurt me

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        You have to renounce your citizenship or, yes, you are right- you will still have to pay income taxes to the US.

Having said this, let’s see how serious the thread starter is: will he renounce his US citizenship?
        Well, when I lived overseas, I didn't pay income tax in the U.S. on my salary, if I was out of the country more than 330 days in a year and didn't work for an American company.

No renouncing citizenship or any jazz like that.
        Last edited by jreckoning; 02-26-2020, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Dont hurt me
          You soon shut up then didn’t you??? Your a computer geek who fixes n programmes computers all day. 40 that goes on holiday with his parents and likes to pretend on the keyboard. It’s ok stop crying wannabe batman. Hush hush. This is my last post to you, take your defeat like aj n not like wilder. See you in the next life marvel man😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by foreskin frank View Post
            You soon shut up then didn’t you??? Your a computer geek who fixes n programmes computers all day. 40 that goes on holiday with his parents and likes to pretend on the keyboard. It’s ok stop crying wannabe batman. Hush hush. This is my last post to you, take your defeat like aj n not like wilder. See you in the next life marvel man😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
            Fool , i know Rex Kwon do. Been training for years.

You dont want these hands

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Well, when I lived overseas, I didn't pay income tax in the U.S. on my salary, if I was out of the country more than 330 days in a year and didn't work for an American company.

No renouncing citizenship or any jazz like that.
              There’s a foreign income tax exclusion if you are paying foreign tax but you have to file a tax return.

Comment

• Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                I am sick and tired of the corruption, the lies, the deceit, the racism, the degeneracy and the greed..... I am sick and tired of it ALL.

Bush and his brother rigging the election to become president and had his opponents votes destroyed.

The government knew damn well about 9/11 long before it happened and needed any excuse they could to get over there and grab up some oil and other valuables.

Fast forward nearly 20 years. Jeffrey Epstein mysteriously dies listing his death as a suicide and people are not even asking questions to an obvious murder. (The cameras conveniently blacked out when he died) come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!

I had already made up my mind a LONG time ago.

I was never born with a silver spoon. Ever since my teenage years, I have come to realize what this country is and ever since then, I have never liked it.

When I turned 13, I got a job at a mom and pop after school and saved up every single cent.

I am now in my 30's and to this very day, I save every single cent I can for my biggest wish to be fulfilled.

I am leaving the United States PERMANENTLY.

Ever since I was a teen, I have known exactly where I've wanted to live for the rest of my life. A place that is completely different from the U.S. in every single way, but it costs money to live there and they just don't let anyone in there.

Now that I have just about have everything I need...... SO LONG!

If only you knew just how overrated America really is compared to some parts of the world.

America is just about DONE. Trillions of dollars in debt. The Chinese own a considerable amount of U.S. soil. Racial tensions are at an all time high. Crumbling out of date infrastructure. Absolutely garbage health care structure.

The list goes on and on..........
                You sound like a 14 year old keyboard warrier wanking of in his bedroom before mummy and daddy gets home. Put down your phone, grow some balls and live a life.

Comment

I am sick and tired of the corruption, the lies, the deceit, the racism, the degeneracy and the greed..... I am sick and tired of it ALL.

Bush and his brother rigging the election to become president and had his opponents votes destroyed.

The government knew damn well about 9/11 long before it happened and needed any excuse they could to get over there and grab up some oil and other valuables.

Fast forward nearly 20 years. Jeffrey Epstein mysteriously dies listing his death as a suicide and people are not even asking questions to an obvious murder. (The cameras conveniently blacked out when he died) come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!

I had already made up my mind a LONG time ago.

I was never born with a silver spoon. Ever since my teenage years, I have come to realize what this country is and ever since then, I have never liked it.

When I turned 13, I got a job at a mom and pop after school and saved up every single cent.

I am now in my 30's and to this very day, I save every single cent I can for my biggest wish to be fulfilled.

I am leaving the United States PERMANENTLY.

Ever since I was a teen, I have known exactly where I've wanted to live for the rest of my life. A place that is completely different from the U.S. in every single way, but it costs money to live there and they just don't let anyone in there.

Now that I have just about have everything I need...... SO LONG!

If only you knew just how overrated America really is compared to some parts of the world.

America is just about DONE. Trillions of dollars in debt. The Chinese own a considerable amount of U.S. soil. Racial tensions are at an all time high. Crumbling out of date infrastructure. Absolutely garbage health care structure.

The list goes on and on..........

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    I'm curious. Does Danish sound german also?
                    It does in parts, but nowhere near to the same extent as Dutch does.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 02-27-2020, 03:30 AM.

Comment

A very VERY nice island.
                      Cuba?

Enjoy your swim back to USA after you get buttphucked by a Haitian in jail.

Comment

Working...
                      X