No announcement yet.

Fury knocks Joshua out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    Paper belts, they belong to Fury, he never lost them in the ring. Joshua has never beaten a legit champion.
    Well, if you care to know, AJ didnt pick them at the WWE store.
    He won it one after the other.
    Thats the hallmark of a champion.

Meanwhile, how can a champion with out a title defense loose fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      I hope he can take the fight because you are already come up with an excuse why the fight shouldn't happen.
      What are you talking about? What excuse? I've told you what's going to happen. He's going to retire Wilder and then KO Joshua.

Comment

Well, if you care to know, AJ didnt pick them at the WWE store.
        He won it one after the other.
        Thats the hallmark of a champion.

Meanwhile, how can a champion with out a title defense loose fight?
        Fury defeated Klitschko, a 12yr long reigning unbeaten champion, he's also defeated Wilder, a 5yr unbeaten long reigning champion. He's now the only boxer other than Muhammed Ali to win the Ring Magazine title twice.

Joshua won his belts from Charles Martin and unified against Joseph Parker.

Do i really need to continue?

Comment

What are you talking about? What excuse? I've told you what's going to happen. He's going to retire Wilder and then KO Joshua.
          So what's up with whose going to be introduced as the champion?
          Thats an excuse already to not make the fight that you claim to want to see.

Comment

Fury defeated Klitschko, a 12yr long reigning unbeaten champion, he's also defeated Wilder, a 5yr unbeaten long reigning champion. He's now the only boxer other than Muhammed Ali to win the Ring Magazine title twice.

Joshua won his belts from Charles Martin and unified against Joseph Parker.

Do i really need to continue?
            Still doesn't change the fact that he doesn't have a title defense.
            What kind of champ is he?

Comment

Still doesn't change the fact that he doesn't have a title defense.
              What kind of champ is he?
              I don't see how making a few title defences against some bums really means that much legacy wise.

Look what happened this weekend, Wilder had a lot of title defences, but it meant nothing when he got the s*** beaten out of him by a real champion.

Legacy bro.

Comment

So what's up with whose going to be introduced as the champion?
                Thats an excuse already to not make the fight that you claim to want to see.
                It's not an excuse, I'm just saying how it should be. Joshua could make Fury come to the ring in a 200lb costume and he'd still win.

Comment

• Joshua should come in light, or not bulked up, because Stamina will be his undoing. Otherwise, he will for sure give Tyson a hell of a fight, people are riding waves again.

Comment

I don't see how making a few title defences against some bums really means that much legacy wise.

Look what happened this weekend, Wilder had a lot of title defences, but it meant nothing when he got the s*** beaten out of him by a real champion.

Legacy bro.
                    We can't sit here and pretend title defense don't mean ****.
                    How do we k ow you are a legit champ if you don't have a title defense and no mandatories.
                    Thats ****ed up shhhit.
                    Its part of the attribute of a champ and we all know it.

Comment

It's not an excuse, I'm just saying how it should be. Joshua could make Fury come to the ring in a 200lb costume and he'd still win.
                      Well, you can't be that sure.....so many many guys here were very sure wilder will KO fury. we all see what happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X