Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-26-2020, 02:57 PM #111
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2820 Post(s)
Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,605.88
Total Points: 80,043.07
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Pretend it's Aj's dlck - ikigai 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
Paper belts, they belong to Fury, he never lost them in the ring. Joshua has never beaten a legit champion.
Well, if you care to know, AJ didnt pick them at the WWE store.
He won it one after the other.
Thats the hallmark of a champion.

Meanwhile, how can a champion with out a title defense loose fight?
Laligalaliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 02:59 PM #112
#lineal

Quoted: 6408 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 92,867.37
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laligalaliga View Post
I hope he can take the fight because you are already come up with an excuse why the fight shouldn't happen.
What are you talking about? What excuse? I've told you what's going to happen. He's going to retire Wilder and then KO Joshua.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 03:03 PM #113
#lineal

denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Well, if you care to know, AJ didnt pick them at the WWE store.
He won it one after the other.
Thats the hallmark of a champion.

Meanwhile, how can a champion with out a title defense loose fight?
Fury defeated Klitschko, a 12yr long reigning unbeaten champion, he's also defeated Wilder, a 5yr unbeaten long reigning champion. He's now the only boxer other than Muhammed Ali to win the Ring Magazine title twice.

Joshua won his belts from Charles Martin and unified against Joseph Parker.

Do i really need to continue?
Old 02-26-2020, 03:03 PM #114
Undisputed Champion

Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
What are you talking about? What excuse? I've told you what's going to happen. He's going to retire Wilder and then KO Joshua.
So what's up with whose going to be introduced as the champion?
Thats an excuse already to not make the fight that you claim to want to see.
Old 02-26-2020, 03:06 PM #115
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Fury defeated Klitschko, a 12yr long reigning unbeaten champion, he's also defeated Wilder, a 5yr unbeaten long reigning champion. He's now the only boxer other than Muhammed Ali to win the Ring Magazine title twice.

Joshua won his belts from Charles Martin and unified against Joseph Parker.

Do i really need to continue?
Still doesn't change the fact that he doesn't have a title defense.
What kind of champ is he?
Old 02-26-2020, 03:10 PM #116
#lineal

Quote:
Still doesn't change the fact that he doesn't have a title defense.
What kind of champ is he?
I don't see how making a few title defences against some bums really means that much legacy wise.

Look what happened this weekend, Wilder had a lot of title defences, but it meant nothing when he got the s*** beaten out of him by a real champion.

Legacy bro.
Old 02-26-2020, 03:14 PM #117
#lineal

Quote:
So what's up with whose going to be introduced as the champion?
Thats an excuse already to not make the fight that you claim to want to see.
It's not an excuse, I'm just saying how it should be. Joshua could make Fury come to the ring in a 200lb costume and he'd still win.
Old 02-26-2020, 03:21 PM #118
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2445 Post(s)
SplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,598.12
Total Points: 62,418.07
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon lol - -jose- Suck on this d@ck prick - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - sugarsmosley 

Joshua should come in light, or not bulked up, because Stamina will be his undoing. Otherwise, he will for sure give Tyson a hell of a fight, people are riding waves again.
SplitSecond is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 05:16 PM #119
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I don't see how making a few title defences against some bums really means that much legacy wise.

Look what happened this weekend, Wilder had a lot of title defences, but it meant nothing when he got the s*** beaten out of him by a real champion.

Legacy bro.
We can't sit here and pretend title defense don't mean ****.
How do we k ow you are a legit champ if you don't have a title defense and no mandatories.
Thats ****ed up shhhit.
Its part of the attribute of a champ and we all know it.
Old 02-26-2020, 05:17 PM #120
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
It's not an excuse, I'm just saying how it should be. Joshua could make Fury come to the ring in a 200lb costume and he'd still win.
Well, you can't be that sure.....so many many guys here were very sure wilder will KO fury. we all see what happened.

Share This With Friends