No announcement yet.

Best stable in boxing currently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Yup. Went into hiding, then came back once Fury won. Then starts back with the comments about Wilder's fan base, which oddly enough he uses the same terms as he does for Ward's fans, Floyd's fans and anyone that doesn't hate Haymon.

The great thing about Fury's win is posters are showing their true selves.
    Oh, I’m not intending to stick around apart from the history section. It’s not like I didn’t pick Fury. You can ask Curt or look at my posts I’ve been saying it’s an easy fight for Fury since he beat him the first time. Curt will vouch for that. He said Fury was on the verge of death and feared for his life I said Fury beats him again. Do you want to hear the same thing over and over? I always said Wilder sucks. The worst fan bases we’ve seen have been Floyd, Pacquaio, Wilder. Canelo, Golovkin, Joshua have horrible fans too. They’ve ruined this place and that’s why I won’t stay unless I see I am upsetting certain posters then I will stay.

The thing is you question everyone’s motives when everyone knows what your motives are. You are smarter about not saying certain terms than other posters but when you guilt people for how they see the sport or even just like a fighter or dislike a fighter you attack only those of a certain ethnicity. You know this.

Comment

ALL have plenty of talent so I don't get this obsession with PBC vs Top Rank vs DAZN at all when it is all boxing and we're suppose to be BOXING FANS and not Promotion Fans

PBC still has a TON of talent so no sorry Wilder losing doesn't "End PBC" it did ruin some of their plans of course especially at heavyweight

If Wilder STFU and stop making excuses, more people will tune in to see what he does after being Defeated but he has to stop with the SH#T excuses
      Last edited by sicko; 02-26-2020, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        PBC is gonna save boxing though.
        How with its dying Army

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Oh, I’m not intending to stick around apart from the history section. It’s not like I didn’t pick Fury. You can ask Curt or look at my posts I’ve been saying it’s an easy fight for Fury since he beat him the first time. Curt will vouch for that. He said Fury was on the verge of death and feared for his life I said Fury beats him again. Do you want to hear the same thing over and over? I always said Wilder sucks. The worst fan bases we’ve seen have been Floyd, Pacquaio, Wilder. Canelo, Golovkin, Joshua have horrible fans too. They’ve ruined this place and that’s why I won’t stay unless I see I am upsetting certain posters then I will stay.

The thing is you question everyone’s motives when everyone knows what your motives are. You are smarter about not saying certain terms than other posters but when you guilt people for how they see the sport or even just like a fighter or dislike a fighter you attack only those of a certain ethnicity. You know this.
          I make no bones about which fighters I like or dislike. I don't question everyone's motives, just the people who make it clear what they really are about with their use of coded language.

I have no issue with you rooting for and picking Fury. I just noticed you are back in force. Good luck with the book.

Also, check the accuracy of your initial post.

Comment

You have some falsehoods in your post Chrisjs.

TBRB has Spence #1 ww and Manny #2, not Crawford. TBRB has Mikey Garcia #1 at 140. TBRB has Leo Santa Cruz #1 at 126, Warrington #2 and Russell #3. TBR has Tank #2 at 130. Tank is also the top draw at 130/135.

You should also point out they make garbage fights for Crawford and had Loma avoid Haney at 135 by working with the WBC to make him the franchise/emeritus champ.

They do have a very strong roster right now. I especially like Navarette. But they also have gaps, like no one significant at 154, 160, only Crawford at 147.
            Why do u have TBRB as the the be all end all? For example there is no way Haney should be ranked above Lopez. Just compare their bodies of work.

How can LSC be ranked at 126 when he holds a belt and campaigns at 130 and will be fighting Tank next somewhere between 130-135 lbs? seems like u gave the flawed list.
            Last edited by killakali; 02-26-2020, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              Why do u have TBRB as the the be all end all? For example there is no way Haney should be ranked above Lopez. Just compare their bodies of work.
              I find them to be the fairest and least corrupt rankings.

Not sure what ranking you are looking at but as of today Lopez is #2 and Haney is #4. They switched after Lopez beat Commey.

Prior to that, Haney should've IMO been ranked ahead of Lopez because he had won the eliminator over Abdullaev which was at least as solid a win as Magdalena, given he wasn't a career LW.

Comment

TR have the most quality. PBC have the most depth.

Comment

I find them to be the fairest and least corrupt rankings.

Not sure what ranking you are looking at but as of today Lopez is #2 and Haney is #4. They switched after Lopez beat Commey.

Prior to that, Haney should've IMO been ranked ahead of Lopez because he had won the eliminator over Abdullaev which was at least as solid a win as Magdalena, given he wasn't a career LW.
                  In your pinion the fairest. LSC doesn’t fight at 126. How do you have him above Shakur and Warrington and GRJ?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    In your pinion the fairest. LSC doesn’t fight at 126. How do you have him above Shakur and Warrington and GRJ?
                    OK, that is a fair point. His last 6 fights have been at 130 even though he still is the WBA FW champ.

Comment

Top Rank and Matchroom focus on building their stable from the bottom up. PBC has focused mainly on certain divisions where they already have the top fighters and doesn't pay as much attention to building prospects or European fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X