Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-26-2020, 11:04 AM #91
Latin From Manhattan

Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 74,327.56
Total Points: 79,623.35
victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 
how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine 
true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 
Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our " diplomatic ambassador " on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu No Message - stephenmc Cheers, brother! - anthonydavid11 

So ironic. I remember how Roy would get torched during his career for “not fighting anyone of note.” He even fought a gimmick bout (not counting the Ruiz match) versus an NYPD officer named Richard Frazier. But in my mind, there really wasn’t anyone that could beat Roy back then. He fought who was available. Yet Jones is unquestionably an ATG. Although he’s right about Wilder, it sounds funny coming from him. The fact is, Deontay may not have a real “name” on his record, but he KOed virtually every last man he fought. That’s something almost no other fighter in the history of boxing can say. That has to mean something. Fury himself very nearly became another Wilder statistic. And while I don’t believe a victory over Wilder makes for an ATG resume, I do believe it’s a nice feather — especially when Fury rose from the dead in their first encounter, after eating a bomb from one of the hardest punchers of all time.
CubanGuyNYC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 11:09 AM #92
Latin From Manhattan

CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 
how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine 
true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 
Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our " diplomatic ambassador " on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu No Message - stephenmc Cheers, brother! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
How can any sane person claim that 5ft11 Roy would have a chance at beating 6ft9 Tyson Fury? I really don't get it...

Tyson Fury isn't Valuev ffs, he's quick and agile. I doubt Roy would land a single punch to Fury's head.
Not with Tysonís reflexes. Height isnít everything, but when you combine it with speed, mobility, skill, etc., itís an undeniable asset. I love watching Fury slip and duck under punches. Itís freakish. No big man in the annals of boxing has ever moved like that. Heís Ali-like in that respect (and some others), and the GOAT was half-a-foot shorter.
Old 02-26-2020, 11:34 AM #93
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
P4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,535.61
Total Points: 55,446.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaD View Post
Yes his fans helped fuel his extreme delusion, from what Iíve seen Wilder was very accessible to a certain group of YouTube boxing channels, you know the type of channels Iím talking about. I know Iíve heard snippets of interviews and letís just say reality and truth werenít the order of the day.

These channels would brown nose him so hard, ďyou da hardest hitter everĒ ..... ďall da other HWs donít wanna fight youĒ. Wilder wouldíve eaten it all up being the deluded yes man lover that he is.

Same thing that PBC members would have probably told him too. If you listen to post fight interviews from guys like Errol Spence, he said Fury and Wilder are ď1-1Ē so the trilogy will decide who is better. Like seriously how are they 1-1 when the first fight was a controversial draw, these guys are not in touch with reality and if Wilder is surrounded by them then why would he be anything other than a deluded fool.
I really like Spence but surely he didn't say they are 1-1? What planet are some of these guys on. In regards to the channels you referring to, we all know who they are. They are so deluded after you finish laughing it's quite worrisome that they all appear to be old, grown men.
P4Pdunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 11:54 AM #94
Contender

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
CocoonOfHorror has a spectacular aura aboutCocoonOfHorror has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 11,174.01

Roy was interviewed on the Showtime boxing podcast and said that Fury already has to be counted among the all-time greats. His point was that when you beat two champions in/close to their primes and neither had been beaten in 10+ years that you have to consider Fury all-time.
Fury is historically unique with his size and mobility. His chin isn't all-time obviously, but given his elusiveness and the ability to press like he did on Saturday, at 6'9" and 270 pounds he would give trouble to any heavyweight ever.
CocoonOfHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 11:57 AM #95
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 5499 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 116,676.49
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
I agree with most of what you say, especially your opening list, but although I think Fury, even now, gives anyone in history a hard time, Iím not willing to say he undeniably beats them all. The larger modern heavies are the biggest question marks; but although I would favor Fury over Mike Tyson, I wouldnít count out the smaller man. If Furyís power were on par with all his other tools, heíd probably be the greatest heavyweight that ever lived. Then again, if pigs had wings... lol
Except he is though. I've said this for years and eventually you will come around to it. Fury is special, once in a millenia are we graced with a fighter of his pedigree. He has no flaws, and has the perfect storm of skills and intangibles.

We can revisit this post and thread in the next few years when Fury remains undefeated to see how these sentiments aged.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 12:00 PM #96
#lineal

Quoted: 6430 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 93,564.31
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
Except he is though. I've said this for years and eventually you will come around to it. Fury is special, once in a millenia are we graced with a fighter of his pedigree. He has no flaws, and has the perfect storm of skills and intangibles.

We can revisit this post and thread in the next few years when Fury remains undefeated to see how these sentiments aged.

Quoted for truth. A fit and motivated Tyson Fury is unbeatable. I've also been saying this for years.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 12:07 PM #97
Latin From Manhattan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post

That’s a little too much hyperbole for my taste, to be honest — and I speak rather highly of Tyson myself. Lol

As with all other humans, every fighters has a flaw. The question is always whether that flaw can be exploited. I agree that Fury is special, but history will tell just how special. maybe you’re right, but we’ve all seen a lot of great fighters defeated.
Old 02-26-2020, 12:11 PM #98
Latin From Manhattan

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
Quoted for truth. A fit and motivated Tyson Fury is unbeatable. I've also been saying this for years.
Lol No one is unbeatable. History has proven this time and again. We donít even know if the second coming of Mike Tyson is around the corner, maybe a slightly bigger version. I like Fury a lot, but this current age of heavyweights isnít the most challenging, either. Not Tysonís fault, but nonetheless true.
Old 02-26-2020, 01:16 PM #99
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
stefjonno1 has a reputation beyond reputestefjonno1 has a reputation beyond reputestefjonno1 has a reputation beyond reputestefjonno1 has a reputation beyond reputestefjonno1 has a reputation beyond reputestefjonno1 has a reputation beyond reputestefjonno1 has a reputation beyond reputestefjonno1 has a reputation beyond reputestefjonno1 has a reputation beyond reputestefjonno1 has a reputation beyond reputestefjonno1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,582.26
Total Points: 14,249.96

I would agree with Roy and I am a Fury fan. It's funny as several years ago Fury was getting abused by so called UK fans for being a Gypsy, but now they are all loving him lol. Roy is right he has a lot more to do to be ranked amongst the greatest. I think he should unify then retire, nothing more to prove.
stefjonno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 01:58 PM #100
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 488 Post(s)
TexasCowBoy has a reputation beyond reputeTexasCowBoy has a reputation beyond reputeTexasCowBoy has a reputation beyond reputeTexasCowBoy has a reputation beyond reputeTexasCowBoy has a reputation beyond reputeTexasCowBoy has a reputation beyond reputeTexasCowBoy has a reputation beyond reputeTexasCowBoy has a reputation beyond reputeTexasCowBoy has a reputation beyond reputeTexasCowBoy has a reputation beyond reputeTexasCowBoy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 19,774.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeam View Post
Not one notable win on either Klitschko resume unless you count David haye who was a cruiserweight.

No hall of fame wins.
To hold The Heavyweight Division in a stranglehold for a decade and bring in the likes of deontayduckus to spar to the point where deontayduckus wilderquackus wouldn't even call Klitschko out is a thing of beauty
TexasCowBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends