Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-25-2020, 10:46 PM #11
Boxing

Quoted: 25816 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 382,996.83
Total Points: 475,431.14
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbazooka View Post
If they faced Fury in a real street fight they kill easily so yea that would mean they would be the Kings of combat but ppl don’t see it like that it’s not about thats why Weights were invented p4p so etc and p4p Fury is not the best it’s not just me saying that it’s fighters, experts media Canelo is p4p the best boxer in the world get it?

For crying out loud even Fury has gone public in saying canelo is p4p the best not need to lie to yourselves.
There's P4P then there's reality. Seems you're having difficulty realising there's a difference between the two. Reality is Fury would beat the **** out of Canelo in a boxing match, so in the real world Fury is a better boxer.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 10:51 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3821 Post(s)
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.08
Total Points: 88,471.57
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg Have one on me - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
There's P4P then there's reality. Seems you're having difficulty realising there's a difference between the two. Reality is Fury would beat the **** out of Canelo in a boxing match, so in the real world Fury is a better boxer.
Damn you’re ignorant

Boxing is a sport not a street fight boxing invented p4p so if you don’t like it then you shouldn’t be following boxing go watch some bar room fighting and Fury might be thebkig there but boxing is a sport and boxing says Canelo is the p4p best.

Facts

If you want “real world” then go watch some street fights there’s no p4p there maybe that’s more you’re style.

I know it eats at you guys that the face of the sport is Canelo but that’s just the way things are.

Last edited by kidbazooka; 02-25-2020 at 10:53 PM.
kidbazooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 10:53 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
glenn mcrory has a reputation beyond reputeglenn mcrory has a reputation beyond reputeglenn mcrory has a reputation beyond reputeglenn mcrory has a reputation beyond reputeglenn mcrory has a reputation beyond reputeglenn mcrory has a reputation beyond reputeglenn mcrory has a reputation beyond reputeglenn mcrory has a reputation beyond reputeglenn mcrory has a reputation beyond reputeglenn mcrory has a reputation beyond reputeglenn mcrory has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,598.12
Total Points: 16,918.71

Quote:
As soon as Fury won “Now HWs are the kings of boxing” lol

I can guarantee had it been Wilder who won not one of those posters would say that ****tt they’ll just move on to BJs or smith and call them the best in the world.

Too predictable.
Uh, the whole “heavyweight is not the consolation prize/participation trophy of boxing divisions” was started by the ldbc.
Who needed to make a big deal about the division as it is(was) one of the few in which they actually had more than one relevant fighter in.
glenn mcrory is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 10:59 PM #14
WBC WBA IBF

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
World Champion has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Champion has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Champion has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Champion has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Champion has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Champion has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Champion has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Champion has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Champion has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Champion has a reputation beyond reputeWorld Champion has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 73,947.70

Quote:
So can you please explaine to me why Oscar, Floyd, Manny and Canelo have become bigger more popular and richer than any HW of the last 15-20 yrs?
They were great fighters, fighting primarily in the US, who got the rub from fighting each other. DLH was the cash cow, Mayweather and Pacquiao became the cash cows by beating him. Canelo didn't beat Mayweather, but the fight hugely raised his profile and he did fight many of the stars from the previous era (Mosley, Cotto, etc).

The Klitschkos were boring and primarily fought in Europe. They didn't beat any of the previous stars Americans held in high regard. Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis, the big heavyweight draws. None of them passed the torch to the Klitschkos. Vitali kept retiring and Wladimir kept getting knocked out every time HBO tried to act like he was the next big thing. They just never caught on in the US in a big way.
World Champion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 11:08 PM #15
Boxing

Quoted: 25816 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 382,996.83
Total Points: 475,431.14
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Damn you’re ignorant

Boxing is a sport not a street fight boxing invented p4p so if you don’t like it then you shouldn’t be following boxing go watch some bar room fighting and Fury might be thebkig there but boxing is a sport and boxing says Canelo is the p4p best.

Facts

If you want “real world” then go watch some street fights there’s no p4p there maybe that’s more you’re style.

I know it eats at you guys that the face of the sport is Canelo but that’s just the way things are.
Boxing invented P4P because nobody gave a **** about the smaller divisions.

You're the one that's butthurt. Look at this thread with you crying.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 11:12 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 882 Post(s)
creekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond reputecreekrat77 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 150,159.47
One of the better posters here - 1bad65 

Quote:
Ok I’ll play along.

So can you please explaine to me why Oscar, Floyd, Manny and Canelo have become bigger more popular and richer than any HW of the last 15-20 yrs?

See I know you so badly want Fury to be the face of boxing but he’s not Fury himself as well as promoters and fighters admit Canelo is the face of boxing so how do you explaine that?
Fury isn't the face of boxing quite yet but he is very close to being it..
creekrat77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 12:01 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 737 Post(s)
ThatDude44 has a reputation beyond reputeThatDude44 has a reputation beyond reputeThatDude44 has a reputation beyond reputeThatDude44 has a reputation beyond reputeThatDude44 has a reputation beyond reputeThatDude44 has a reputation beyond reputeThatDude44 has a reputation beyond reputeThatDude44 has a reputation beyond reputeThatDude44 has a reputation beyond reputeThatDude44 has a reputation beyond reputeThatDude44 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 22,048.95

I think that all a myth. The Kings vary.
ThatDude44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 12:03 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 737 Post(s)
ThatDude44 has a reputation beyond reputeThatDude44 has a reputation beyond reputeThatDude44 has a reputation beyond reputeThatDude44 has a reputation beyond reputeThatDude44 has a reputation beyond reputeThatDude44 has a reputation beyond reputeThatDude44 has a reputation beyond reputeThatDude44 has a reputation beyond reputeThatDude44 has a reputation beyond reputeThatDude44 has a reputation beyond reputeThatDude44 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,543.29
Total Points: 22,048.95

But before the fight people like Kellerman were saying the division is back.
ThatDude44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 12:05 AM #19
Dinamita

Quoted: 2219 Post(s)
_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,646.43
Total Points: 54,193.27
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office Wouldn't let me green you just yet - mathed No Message - PorterIsFuture Appreciate the advice. Keep ballin, big pimp boss player. Dueces. - Anxious Times Cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Ok I’ll play along.

See I know you so badly want Fury to be the face of boxing but he’s not Fury himself as well as promoters and fighters admit Canelo is the face of boxing so how do you explaine that?
I don't know man, Canelo is huge no doubt but no fight of his has ever made the splash in the mainstream the way that Fury VS Wilder 2 did. Well, only against Floyd but that didn't fair too well. I think Canelo never speaking fluent English hurt his marketability in the states, he could've been bigger.
_original_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 12:24 AM #20
Banned

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
pittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 37,390.42

you dont even spend time on here praising your favourite fighters, you just get salty whenever a white man wins.

look, we know how the women spread their legs for the conquistadors and prefer not to date 5 foot 2 men south of the border, but theres no need to take it out on an entire race of people because you cant get laid and your sister/mother likes em tall, big d1cked and american (REAL american lol).

i reckon youre the kinda masoschist little cuck that jerks off furiously watching aj decision ruiz over and over. aj is your daddy and master, took the only reason you follow the hw division and beat him to a pulp.
pittapatta66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends