Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: No Reason For Fury-Wilder 3 - But It Would Still Sell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone should do a Twitter account where Khan makes unwelcome statements on random topics - that noone asked for

Oh wait... there's already one

Comment

Lol Doesn't AJ have a fight already signed? Seems to me like they signed that fight even before the Fury v Wilder fight and were taking it regardless of the outcome

Comment

Nope, not signed yet, its basically with Top Rank as they have Pulev too. If Pulev has an issue there is a problem but he's with bob.

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Lol Doesn't AJ have a fight already signed? Seems to me like they signed that fight even before the Fury v Wilder fight and were taking it regardless of the outcome

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
          Nope, not signed yet, its basically with Top Rank as they have Pulev too. If Pulev has an issue there is a problem but he's with bob.
          Well Wilder will do the rematch anyways so I guess it really doesn't matter

Comment

AJ isn't going to step up anytime soon, so what should Fury do in the meantime? A 'stay busy' fight would be a good idea. Fury - Wilder 3 is probably the most lucrative stay busy fight for Fury. It makes sense if you look at it that way.

Comment

Coming from a guy who's afraid to get washed by Brook. He's just sticking around to land a big fight that he can at least get past the 5th round before getting his lights put out.

Nobody wants to hear anything from this guy, such an entitled soy boy.

Comment

Fury isnt going to stay around for stay busy fights. He just wants the big fights

Comment

SETH MITCHELL VS FURY WILL DRAW 100K FANS WITH EASE!!! BOOK IT BOB

Comment

Other matches would sell more. Fury vs aj or even wilder vs aj would sell more. Fury vs whyte would also sell a lot. And, potentially, also Fury vs Usyk.

Personally I would like to see Fury vs the best of today. AJ, Usyk, Parker, Ruiz come to my mind, but also the winner of Dubois vs Joyce would be nice.

Comment

Wilder is cashing out already

Comment

Working...
                      X