No announcement yet.

Fine dining is an absolute waste of money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Fury of course. I got a bit jittery about it when he weighed in with a shirt on and Wilder looked like the weight would do him well, but I never wavered in my belief that Fury would win. this was not really a hard fight to predict. Punchers always look magnificent because when they connect perfectly things happen! But in fact a lot of things have to happen for a puncher to hit his target well enough to get the KO. Fury moves very well and just had to avoid the right hand.

He did one better by pressuring Wilder and not letting him get set. I am guessing that you think I picked Wilder? Just kidding.
    Good assessment. That's how I viewed it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post

remember tha chef that went viral years ago for how he sprinkled salt? "salt bae" they call him. this is his restaurant in Miami. not my receipt.
      An example of a place to be seen... Not what i would consider a place worth going to for the food, or ambiance.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Good assessment. That's how I viewed it too.
        I feel bad for Wilder as I like both guys. He showed a lot of toughness.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          I feel bad for Wilder as I like both guys. He showed a lot of toughness.
          I don't feel bad for Wilder as a boxer. That one-trick pony should have been beaten a long time ago. His style was making boxing look bad but he as a person I am cool with. Got the opportunity late but made the best of it for him and his descendants.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post

remember tha chef that went viral years ago for how he sprinkled salt? "salt bae" they call him. this is his restaurant in Miami. not my receipt.
            Look at the cost of a Sprite.

Comment

Yeah man. This poster really embodies the saying: You can be what you wanna be on the internet.
              I honestly don't know if the guy was a chef or nuclear scientist or whatever, but I do notice that you enjoy calling people out when you don't believe them.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                I honestly don't know if the guy was a chef or nuclear scientist or whatever, but I do notice that you enjoy calling people out when you don't believe them.

Check this, one time he told me MIB guys visited his wife. What would you think if a guy told you that?

Comment

Check this, one time he told me MIB guys visited his wife. What would you think if a guy told you that?
                  Kind of like I do at the bar, take it with a grain of salt.

Sometimes the stories are actually more entertaining than the real truth to me, so I'd forgive them lol.

I knew a guy he could blend like 3 different people's stories with details and stuff and you'd swear it happened to him. I think it's a talent to be believable if you are gonna lie.

That guy should have been a writer. Just so fricking creative.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Kind of like I do at the bar, take it with a grain of salt.

Sometimes the stories are actually more entertaining than the real truth to me, so I'd forgive them lol.

I knew a guy he could blend like 3 different people's stories with details and stuff and you'd swear it happened to him. I think it's a talent to be believable if you are gonna lie.

That guy should have been a writer. Just so fricking creative.
                    Exactly.....

Comment

Yeh I went out for dinner to some famous chefs restaurant once with my ex in laws and they paid about $800 for 4 of us.

The food was good but nothing that amazing and it was so small I had to get a big Mac meal on the way home.

I'd rather go to a decent indian or sri Lankan place for a fraction of the cost.

Comment

Working...
                      X