Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-23-2020, 05:28 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
tokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond reputetokon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 23,513.57
No reason - 7not8 

Is it true that, other than the mandatory commission testing, there was no additional vada/usada testing for this fight?
tokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 05:47 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1160 Post(s)
Nomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond reputeNomadic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,041.98
Total Points: 24,586.65
Thanks! - MDPopescu heres one back at ya homie thanks. (Late I know just saw it lol) - Cinci Champ thanks! - Money Loco 

Wilder said this is about legacy and not money. If he ask for the rematch, he's going for money. If he takes a couple of "get your shit together" fights, I will know it's about legacy.
Nomadic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 05:55 PM #43
Contender

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
Throwingbombs is a splendid one to beholdThrowingbombs is a splendid one to beholdThrowingbombs is a splendid one to beholdThrowingbombs is a splendid one to beholdThrowingbombs is a splendid one to beholdThrowingbombs is a splendid one to beholdThrowingbombs is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 13,474.57
Eddie Hearn nut hugger - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opti500 View Post
Wilder got his ear drum pierced in the earlier round, at that level the fight is compromised, **** like that happend, Fury was the most aggressive i give that to him but i'm sure that if Wilder didn't have that ear/ballance issue that would be another fight yesterday and for this i think Wilder should rematch.
And Kell Brook was easily handling Errol Spence until he broke his eye socket. Its the same thing right so surely you agree? In fact Brook was doing a lot better than Wilder was prior to the injury.

Oh...you don't agree...I wonder why, could it perhaps be that you are incredibly ****ing bias and talking out your anus?
Throwingbombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 05:56 PM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
lowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 16,028.54

Wilder prob doesn't want the rematch but he does want the $ day..But how can anybody be interested in a 3rd fight when wilder only won 2 of the 19 rounds they fought?
lowblows420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 06:02 PM #45
Banned

Quoted: 1573 Post(s)
texasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,836.00
Total Points: 54,487.57
Settle down - El-blanco No Message - -Scott-Weiland- Mayweather/Connor fight. DON'T BUY THAT SH*T! - siablo14 BWaHaahaHA!!! - Ind Ividual BwaHaahaHa!! -  Have one on me. - Nomadic 

The realest posts in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeMoney View Post
Fury is just too darn big and is the ultimate 'smotherer'.

Fury is kryptonite for all the modern big/tall heavies because he is bigger, he can just lock them up before they get close enough to do anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzer View Post
This isnít a criticism of the referee but there are different types.

This one allowed a bit of dirty behaviour close up which suited fury down to the ground.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldskoolg View Post
I bet it was killing Hearn to see that live gate record, that amazing promotion, all those stars who came out, and the guaranteed money both got ad well as the backend money theyíll both get. Thatís what real promotion looks like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken- View Post
Bayless allowed fury to put Wilder in a chokehold and hit him multiple times. He finally took a point, I don't know what specifically it was for I kinda zoned out for a moment when that happened.

Bayless also allowed Fury to go to the closest neutral corner during one of the knockdowns...very odd. With that said, he seemed to be giving Wilder every chance to keep going, pushing Fury back multiple times before allowing action to continue. Not a great night for him IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaD View Post
I recall you poking fun at me when AJ lost...... hope last night was as sweet a viewing for you as it was for me
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatmanox View Post
Youíre joking right though? This is the one who saved Wilderís @ss from an early ko when he was out on his feet by buying wilder time. He also took a point away from fury when wilder was the one hitting on the break. He also didnít warn or take a point away from soft @ss wilder from holding excessively.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyc420 View Post
Wilder has a good chin, heart and crazy power. He isn't done and is still highly dangerous. Fury is just that good and outclassed Wilder, nothing to be ashamed of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opti500 View Post
Wilder got his ear drum pierced in the earlier round, at that level the fight is compromised, **** like that happend, Fury was the most aggressive i give that to him but i'm sure that if Wilder didn't have that ear/ballance issue that would be another fight yesterday and for this i think Wilder should rematch.
texasboi15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 06:06 PM #46
Banned

Quoted: 1573 Post(s)
texasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,836.00
Total Points: 54,487.57
Settle down - El-blanco No Message - -Scott-Weiland- Mayweather/Connor fight. DON'T BUY THAT SH*T! - siablo14 BWaHaahaHA!!! - Ind Ividual BwaHaahaHa!! -  Have one on me. - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadic View Post
Wilder said this is about legacy and not money. If he ask for the rematch, he's going for money. If he takes a couple of "get your shit together" fights, I will know it's about legacy.
Nomadic get the fck outta here wit that shit
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Legacy could fuel him to want to get that one back immediately.
texasboi15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 06:07 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1918 Post(s)
eco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 55,155.24
Thx for the kind words.  Cheers. - Redd Foxx thanks bro - Sterling Archer Im not a nazi, u wacko.  Thats what u are, idiot. - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMLT87 View Post
Wilder is possibly in a lose-lose position now with this. Fury seems to have his number but if he doesnt go for the rematch what else can he do? He can hardly go back to fighting bums after this, it'd look ridiculous. But if he fights a none Fury/AJ top 10 level guy like Whyte or Ruiz theres still a serious element of risk involved only with far less reward.
He can fight Whyte, Ruiz (not too risky for a boxer, maybe risky for Wilder) or go out with a bang and get a negotiation going with AJ before Fury. If he fights Fury again, that will be his last fight as a top dog in the HW division and I cant wait to hear more excuses... The most stupid one been the : "it was the costume"
eco1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 06:08 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
Oshio is a jewel in the roughOshio is a jewel in the roughOshio is a jewel in the roughOshio is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 20,525.91

If Wilder loses his next fight against any top 5 his stock will drop.
Oshio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 06:22 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1220 Post(s)
angkag has a reputation beyond reputeangkag has a reputation beyond reputeangkag has a reputation beyond reputeangkag has a reputation beyond reputeangkag has a reputation beyond reputeangkag has a reputation beyond reputeangkag has a reputation beyond reputeangkag has a reputation beyond reputeangkag has a reputation beyond reputeangkag has a reputation beyond reputeangkag has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,819.40
Total Points: 34,867.32

One thing to take into consideration is Fury's own admission that he 'needs a mountain to climb' to stay motivated - but once he's up there, he can't stay interested. Fury's back where he was when he beat Klitschko - top of the mountain - how will he handle it this time ?
angkag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 06:27 PM #50
Interim Champion

Quoted: 457 Post(s)
andocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant futureandocom has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,712.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
You can't make no money fighting on DAZN. It's not Pay Per View. DAZN have what we like to call in American football a hard cap. That means the salaries are fixed and there are no guarantees or percentages based off sales.

In addition, it's an online streaming subscriber based platform only. Similar to what HBO you used to be. With Pay Per View there are unlimited amounts of revenue streams.

Wilder/Fury 3 will make a lot more money in the states on Pay per View than a Fury/Joshua bout on DAZN in the U.K.
I mean Joshua made more then Wilder or Fury in his last fight which was on dazn, Wilder turned down $120M from dazn, but yeah OK sure "YUo cAn't maKe nO mOney oN DaZn"

How many buys you think a third fight will do after that beating?Betting on yourself pays off when you win, not so much when you lose. All these guys are making millions, but when the 2 highest paid in the sport are on dazn saying things like you can't make money on dazn is just obviously BS.
andocom is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends