Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-19-2020, 11:00 PM #31
Supreme

Quoted: 6330 Post(s)
Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,765.76
Total Points: 118,245.19
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny Nah, brotha.  You aint getting away with that.  King Chollo, the one and only Champ! - travestyny 
congrats man :) - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxinggod101 View Post
We can disagree on boxing related topics but we all man at the end of the day. Enjoy this blessing man. Wish you a healthy baby.
Quoted for truth. We may not see eye to eye all the time, but I appreciate the kind words in a real moment like this.

Much respect to you and your loved ones, sir.
Chollo Vista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 11:03 PM #32
Supreme

Chollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond reputeChollo Vista has a reputation beyond repute
Boxingscen's Best - Chollo Vista close enough - SugarKaineHook These will help you deal Jacob's weak chin - BrometheusBob. Respect - siablo14 Great poster, speaks the truth - ironmt 
Much Respect, Brotha! - travestyny bum ass broner - DARKSEID To the Champ.First and only. - travestyny Thanks, brotha.  I owe you a real one! - travestyny Nah, brotha.  You aint getting away with that.  King Chollo, the one and only Champ! - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billeau2 View Post
Congrats! And congrats on raising a daughter up! Wishing you and the misses a healthy delivery. I have two sons, one your daughters age, the other just out of college and the army. I cannot imagine life without them.
Thanks Billeau!

I didn't know you had a young one that served? Tell the young man I said thanks for his service. And he graduated from college. Those are major accomplishments!

How'd you feel when the first was born?
Old 02-19-2020, 11:06 PM #33
Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Koba View Post
Congratulations, man, best wishes for you and all the family... man, there's nothing like it in the world but get ready for a whole lot of no sleep...

...oh yeah, and maybe think about giving up brawling in parking lots, man.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Just kidding...you'll do great. I had a similar situation of raising my step daughter for 9 years before my eldest son came along and I promise the experience will stand you in good stead.
Lol thanks for the sound advice. I will take heed... No more fighting in parking lots for me. It's much bigger than me now.
Old 02-19-2020, 11:08 PM #34
Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
Congrats. You got this.
Thanks original done dada
Old 02-19-2020, 11:10 PM #35
Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingraya View Post
Sounds like you waited 10 years. Any particular reason why?
Well, we dated for 6 years before we got married. We've been trying for the last 3 years or so. I found out the good news on a cruise ship the morning of her birthday. If it all goes accordingly, the baby might be born on my birthday.

Freaky stuff
Old 02-19-2020, 11:14 PM #36
Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Articulateboxin View Post
Congratulations man! Having a child seems like one of the most selfless things a human being can do. Life is a beautiful thing and something we all cling to dearly, to be able to gift that to somebody is amazing.
Thank you sir. This post is a jewel, I'm soaking it all in humbly.
Old 02-19-2020, 11:19 PM #37
Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by b morph View Post
Congrats man. A lot of my friends are having kids now. Iím falling behind in the game of life.

I obviously canít speak from experience, but I have heard and read that you will have a lot of highs and lows with raising kids. Hopefully you have more highs than lows.
Just take your time and go at your own pace. The time will come. Don't feel the need to do it Just to keep up with others. I would always recommend having kids when you're ready.

It doesn't always happen, but if you can have them with someone you genuinely like, that helps also.
Old 02-19-2020, 11:38 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2356 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,598.12
Total Points: 63,888.57
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post
Just take your time and go at your own pace. The time will come. Don't feel the need to do it Just to keep up with others. I would always recommend having kids when you're ready.

It doesn't always happen, but if you can have them with someone you genuinely like, that helps also.
Iíve told myself if I never get a girl and I really really want kids, I could always adopt one. Just one though. One is enough. I would have my parents and my brother and his wife help out when they could.
b morph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 11:40 PM #39
4 Decades

Quoted: 3226 Post(s)
PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,116.52
Total Points: 142,272.91
No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn 
No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 - Freedom. Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

congrats
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
PAC-BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 11:55 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4641 Post(s)
billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,000.24
Total Points: 216,743.85
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lparm 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chollo Vista View Post
Thanks Billeau!

I didn't know you had a young one that served? Tell the young man I said thanks for his service. And he graduated from college. Those are major accomplishments!

How'd you feel when the first was born?
I felt like things were going to be different and noticably so... But everything wound up feeling very natural. You get used to it pretty quick. Its the weirdest thing. Its incredible to think about all one has to know to raise a kid... Yet what turns out to be the only important thing is loving your child.

A lot of the initial process involves a lack of sleep, but that gets easy to deal with as well.

My older boy is in intelligence and the Army has been very fair with him, offering him some great opportunities. Being near DC is also helpful because it is "spook" central lol, all the intelligence stuff is in the general area. I am just glad that we get to see him a lot. He might do a tour, or stay in the reserves and work a gig.
billeau2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends