Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-17-2020, 08:29 PM #51
Boxing

Quoted: 25816 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 382,996.83
Total Points: 475,481.16
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The D3vil View Post
Ok. Name one person who sparred or with all of them that says that Klitschko or Joshua hit harder than Wilder..

I said SINCE Tyson.

Foreman came before Tyson.

He wouldn't be SINCE Tyson.
Fury said it recently.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 08:35 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
The D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 38,604.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Fury said it recently.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Tyson Fury also said this

Quote:
“Numbers don’t lie! This man’s knockout ratio alone says that he is the greatest puncher in boxing history, in the heavyweight division,” Fury said.
This is what he does.

Fury's playing mindgames with Wilder because they're fighting on Saturday.

Notice, Ben Davidson who was there said that Wilder's the biggest puncher in history
The D3vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 08:39 PM #53
Up and Comer

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
_Jordan_ will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,629.34
Total Points: 1,668.34
Default Hmm

Wilder is naturally gifted, very strong puncher, however, Mike Tyson is one of the stronger punchers ever, puching power depend a lot on punching technique and posture, Wilder seem to be often in wrong position to punch and his punching technique is not good at the least, not even mentioning that his punching repertory is scarce, Tyson had a big arsenal in his attack, his double hooks first to the lower parts and then to the head were a thing of beauty, his offense was a rampage, there is no way to compare Wilder with Tyson, in my humble opinion.
_Jordan_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 08:41 PM #54
Boxing

Quoted: 25816 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 382,996.83
Total Points: 475,481.16
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The D3vil View Post
Tyson Fury also said this

This is what he does.

Fury's playing mindgames with Wilder because they're fighting on Saturday.

Notice, Ben Davidson who was there said that Wilder's the biggest puncher in history
Like i said fighters have agenda's.

Haye also said Bellew hit harder than Wilder and Klitschko in the past.

Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 04:41 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
The D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 38,604.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Like i said fighters have agenda's.

Haye also said Bellew hit harder than Wilder and Klitschko in the past.

Did you read the article?

He said Bellew hits "harder than a Cruiserweight"

Quote:
"I can tell you first-hand that he punches way harder than a cruiserweight.

“Believe me, I’ve been hit by Wladimir Klitschko, I’ve been hit by Deontay Wilder, I’ve been hit by some of the biggest and hardest-hitting heavyweights on the planet and none of them have put me down like Tony Bellew did in our last fight."
He didn't say he hits harder, just that none of them were able to put HIM down the way Bellew did.

Big difference.

That's 2 different things.

Earnie Shavers was the hardest hitter ever (arguably), but nobody was able to put Ali down the way Frazier did.
The D3vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 05:11 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3176 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,646.67
Total Points: 117,490.48
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

How does he know?
DaNeutral. is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends