Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-08-2019, 12:30 AM #61
Interim Champion

Quoted: 344 Post(s)
South Champion is a jewel in the roughSouth Champion is a jewel in the roughSouth Champion is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,475.55
Total Points: 57,068.60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
Wow alot of opinions quickly changed
Donaire was a big step up in competition, and Inoue couldn't stop him like almost all of his past opponents. Old Rigo may be tougher, but I think Inoue still wins.
South Champion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 07:21 PM #62
Up and Comer

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
_Jordan_ will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,629.34
Total Points: 1,664.34

Now we may have a better idea, i would pick Rigo to win now.
_Jordan_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 07:24 PM #63
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 496 Post(s)
NORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 28,222.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
If Monster decides to move up to 122lbs how do you think he does against Rigo? Could he be able to hold his own against a still crafty and dangerous counter puncher with defense? Would like to see that fight down the road, very interesting match up. It's possible that Monster might just be the first guy to beat Rigo via actual stoppage.
At this point rigo gets beaten down , badly . I dont think he has a chance
NORMNEALON is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 07:30 PM #64
Up and Comer

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
_Jordan_ will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,629.34
Total Points: 1,664.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
I've never got on the Rigo train. Even while people were avoiding him he was still getting hit easily by the fighters he was fighting.
Are you joking sir? This gotta be a joke!
_Jordan_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 07:34 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9247 Post(s)
Mammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 197,543.13
Total Points: 282,131.55
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

I don't think Rigo's reflexes are good enough to be beat Inoue anymore
Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 08:14 PM #66
Latin From Manhattan

Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,957.77
Total Points: 79,180.56
victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 
how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine 
true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 
Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our " diplomatic ambassador " on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu No Message - stephenmc Cheers, brother! - anthonydavid11 

Well, seeing as Rigo will be almost 40 by the time this fight gets made — if it ever gets made — you have to favor Inoue. I think that’s pretty clear, especially in light of how the old Cuban has looked in his last couple of fights. All that said, I still think this promises to be a good fight. Rigondeaux is a natural counterpuncher, while “Monster” is sure to bring the action. Make it.
CubanGuyNYC is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
guillermo, inoue, naoya, rigondeaux, wins?