Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-12-2020, 09:10 AM #51
Contender

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
cashdon has a brilliant futurecashdon has a brilliant futurecashdon has a brilliant futurecashdon has a brilliant futurecashdon has a brilliant futurecashdon has a brilliant futurecashdon has a brilliant futurecashdon has a brilliant futurecashdon has a brilliant futurecashdon has a brilliant futurecashdon has a brilliant future
Bank: 2,966,176.48
Total Points: 2,991,458.59

This gotta to be an obvious troll thread posted by thread starter. Unless his real last name is Monzon how does thread starter have the temerity to rip Floyd when Monzon as great as he was in the ring was an alcoholic woman-beating homicidal maniac literally out of the ring. The stones on this guy smh
cashdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 09:13 AM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 647 Post(s)
Monzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 31,986.59
Enjoy! - davidw9785 Enjoy! - davidw9785 

Floyd is a counterfeit pretender, pretending to be great. Haymon needed a fraud to build his empire, floyd played the role and enjoyed all the fixed fights, corruption and protection working in his favor. Now wilder is the new haymon fraud.

Floyd confessed he's okay with being a coward. that is his legacy right there. Floyd knows he screwed all the other true greats of his era out of their full recognition. Floyd is and was a fraud coward pretender.
Monzon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 07:15 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1064 Post(s)
The D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond reputeThe D3vil has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 38,240.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingTrav View Post
Lol...such a sop****ric response...Do you think fighters of yesteryear fought every month because they just like to fight or because they had to earn income? Do you think they fought overseas because they love traveling or because they were chasing checks?
Do you how powerful it is that Floyd put himself in position to call his own shots, to promote his own fights, to broker a deal to fight exclusively in one arena. Every fighter wants that. That's the dream. You lack the knowledge to appreciate that.
Then to claim that he didnt fight fighters in their Prime. He fought them when they were champions. He fought the last 6years out or so out of his prime. He is not superman. He aged. Freddy Roach even talked about his his legs were shot.
This guy when undefeated. Went from aggressive to conservative due to physical limitations, yet dominated just the same.
No one ever debates his level and status based on in ring performance because they can't instead they make up reasons to know him to justify not placing him correctly amongst the greats.
Look, I can see you're a hormotional Floyd stan, so I'm not even gonna answer you after this.

I don't care why old school fighters fought so much. The fact is they did. You don't get better at doing something by not doing it, as Teddy Atlas says.

Floyd's financial genius is not relevant in this discussion, just the in ring stuff.

Fighting on the road is a good way to judge fighters, always has been.

You get robbed on the road. The crowd gets to you. You don't get to massage the judges on the road. That's why he never left Las Vegas for 12 years.

Just look at every other sport. Don't teams generally play better at home than on the road? Would you consider a team the GOAT team if they only had home games?

And Adrien Broner is a 4 division champion in the alphabet era. Everybody's a champion in boxing these days. There are currently 85 major belts in boxing. Back in Henry Armstrong's day there were only 8 and he held 3 of them at the same time.

Look I get it. I respect what Floyd did as a businessman/entertainer and his defense, ring IQ & generalship is definitely some of the best in modern history, but he aint the GOAT
The D3vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 09:41 PM #54
Contender

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
BoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTrav has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,541.29
Total Points: 15,920.17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The D3vil View Post
Look, I can see you're a hormotional Floyd stan, so I'm not even gonna answer you after this.

I don't care why old school fighters fought so much. The fact is they did. You don't get better at doing something by not doing it, as Teddy Atlas says.

Floyd's financial genius is not relevant in this discussion, just the in ring stuff.

Fighting on the road is a good way to judge fighters, always has been.

You get robbed on the road. The crowd gets to you. You don't get to massage the judges on the road. That's why he never left Las Vegas for 12 years.

Just look at every other sport. Don't teams generally play better at home than on the road? Would you consider a team the GOAT team if they only had home games?

And Adrien Broner is a 4 division champion in the alphabet era. Everybody's a champion in boxing these days. There are currently 85 major belts in boxing. Back in Henry Armstrong's day there were only 8 and he held 3 of them at the same time.

Look I get it. I respect what Floyd did as a businessman/entertainer and his defense, ring IQ & generalship is definitely some of the best in modern history, but he aint the GOAT
Lol I actually covered boxing for a time in my life and argued with Floyd at the Judah press conference. So you couldn't be more wrong about.

Comparing team sports to boxing makes absolutely no sense. For most of the weight divisions the United States market is the top level. No sense in going elsewhere.

Futhermore there is no argument that can be made about Floyd in the ring so people make up silly goal posts to discredit him.

Lastly I accept your surrender. Godspeed
BoxingTrav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 11:18 PM #55
Lord Of The Force

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 55,217.20
Total Points: 59,677.11
No Message - Jedi Vader Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 
Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 
Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas Boxingscene's worst poster of all time - Freedom. thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
Boxingscene's Lowest Of The Low - Freedom. Merry Christmas! - Amazinger thanks - Santa_ fruit for a fruit - Freedom. here's :wank: to the good old days :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Freddy- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
He cheated scales. Bringing up Floyds win when he cheated scales shouldn't even be bought up by Floyd fans as something Floyd has over Pac in first place.
Floyd cheated scales whist winning comfortably against JMM, that doesn't match having 2 wins, a draw and loss against JMM.
Just because FLOYD beat JMM convincingly once doesn't mean hed win a 2nd fight with JMM. FLOYD takes money and runs. HOw can a win whilst cheating scales equal having 3 wins over someone if not scorecard error? It doesn't. So Floyd should have beat Morales, Bradley and horn in Australia.
Why are the standards for Pac higher? He has to beat everyone more convincingly than FLoyd did. He beats them more times than Floyd did also. He also has to beat people at a more advanced age than Floyd ever did. Everything Pac did is on a grander scale! Is it asking Floyd too much to surpass Pac in some area if you want Floyd to be considered on Pacs level?
My goodness me, you are so thick it defies belief.

Again, you are going on about fantasy fights and using them as canon to judge Floyd. Again, I'm not interested in your fantasy fights.

Floyd embarrassed Marquez for 12 rounds. After that, nobody mentioned a rematch because the result was so one sided.

3 fights into the Pac-Marquez series and people are still clamouring for a 4th because Pac never won decisively in most eyes. Then what happens? Pac gets KTFO with a KO of the year against him.

Yet, you're still trying to tell me that Floyd's schooling of Marquez was a lesser conclusion?

Get out of here you mongole.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Jedi Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 11:33 PM #56
Banned

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
BoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 33,212.14
Bottoms up for wilders excuse - HughJass 

You know who else Floyd hates?

CJ WATSON.
BoomBapTrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 05:41 AM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4217 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,638.48
Total Points: 82,934.71
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post
My goodness me, you are so thick it defies belief.

Again, you are going on about fantasy fights and using them as canon to judge Floyd. Again, I'm not interested in your fantasy fights.

Floyd embarrassed Marquez for 12 rounds. After that, nobody mentioned a rematch because the result was so one sided.

3 fights into the Pac-Marquez series and people are still clamouring for a 4th because Pac never won decisively in most eyes. Then what happens? Pac gets KTFO with a KO of the year against him.

Yet, you're still trying to tell me that Floyd's schooling of Marquez was a lesser conclusion?

Get out of here you mongole.
You cant base floyds career over a cheated scales win over JMM, when Pac has 3 wins over JMM. Its one opponent. Pac beat all the other common opponents more decisively, and that in itself trumps a convincing Floyd win over jmm.
Again don't be desperate talking about a cheated scales win where floyd has 1 win and Pac has 3 wins if not error on scorecard. Nobody wants to talk about it becuase it wont make floyd look good, yet here you are going on about it?.
Why don't you talk about floyds sucka punch win over Ortiz also while your at it.?

Last edited by hugh grant; 02-13-2020 at 08:30 AM.
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 05:57 AM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1829 Post(s)
alexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,590.17
Total Points: 41,341.93
Tim Lane replica medal for trainer of the decade - Mike D 

Floyd is an idiot, but somehow I really don't think he is the self loathing type...at all.
alexguiness is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends