Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-12-2020, 07:37 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5110 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 125,176.20
Total Points: 242,120.85
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury 
Default Ranker: Pacquiao #1 of 21st century, Golovkin better than Crawford, Canelo, Tyson

Thoughts?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

For those that don't know, Ranker is a site that people basically crowd vote based on topics. You can vote up or down as you see fit and then they get accumulated. This is how it's looking with very little shift.

But you can tell the age of who's participating by the fact that they've got Carnelo up there twice.
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 07:59 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
ruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 91,776.95

It looks like a a popularity contest so it's pretty meaningless in terms of boxing ability.
ruedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 09:40 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruedboy View Post
It looks like a a popularity contest so it's pretty meaningless in terms of boxing ability.
But it's fairly hilarious that the popular theory is that GGG is #3 of the 21st century so far.
Old 02-13-2020, 01:01 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 19633 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,756.97
Total Points: 275,446.31
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 
Default Best Boxers of the 21st Century

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
Thoughts?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

For those that don't know, Ranker is a site that people basically crowd vote based on topics. You can vote up or down as you see fit and then they get accumulated. This is how it's looking with very little shift.

But you can tell the age of who's participating by the fact that they've got Carnelo up there twice.

the very worst type of casual-fans are... the pac-tard > g-string type

they crawl all over that rubbish

the glaring proof is... Mayweather is not immediately appointed the winner

it is not even close... except in the very small minds of some

never trust fan polls, of any kind
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 09:34 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
the very worst type of casual-fans are... the pac-tard > g-string type

they crawl all over that rubbish

the glaring proof is... Mayweather is not immediately appointed the winner

it is not even close... except in the very small minds of some

never trust fan polls, of any kind
You know what it is, right...it's Thurman. When people saw that win it flipped people's minds over every other outcome.

It's GGG #3 that I'm struggling to understand. He's a good fighter, but #3?

And Crawford #25? Even I wouldn't put Crawford THAT low and I damn sure wouldn't put Cotto ahead of either guy if we're just talking boxing skill.
Old 02-13-2020, 09:37 AM #6
Boxing

Quoted: 25811 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 381,091.37
Total Points: 473,260.95
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

What's worse Golovkin #3 or Tyson #6? Tyson did **** all this century.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Here's what the #6 boxer of the century did this century.

Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 02-13-2020 at 09:41 AM.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 09:39 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2252 Post(s)
boxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,646.67
Total Points: 64,427.64
:) - Beercules Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by revelated View Post
You know what it is, right...it's Thurman. When people saw that win it flipped people's minds over every other outcome.

It's GGG #3 that I'm struggling to understand. He's a good fighter, but #3?

And Crawford #25? Even I wouldn't put Crawford THAT low and I damn sure wouldn't put Cotto ahead of either guy if we're just talking boxing skill.
You wouldnt put Crawford no. 25 of the century? Wtf did Crawford do lol. GGG sh#tty resume sh#ts on Crawford sh#ttier resume.

I'd have Crawford deeper than 25. Century... Thats a lot of fighters man
boxinggod101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 01:55 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 19633 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,756.97
Total Points: 275,446.31
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

this thread is straight up DEAD !

even most gstrings were not stupid enough to touch it
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:23 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxinggod101 View Post
You wouldnt put Crawford no. 25 of the century? Wtf did Crawford do lol. GGG sh#tty resume sh#ts on Crawford sh#ttier resume.

I'd have Crawford deeper than 25. Century... Thats a lot of fighters man
I look at lists like this as about skill, less about resume. This isn't P4P - saying all weights equal, this guy could beat this guy, or this guy beat more, better guys than this other guy.

This is an 'eye test' list. How else do you explain Carnelo (both of them) so low and Khan at 29 but Orlando Salido at 59? Because Khan is flashier.

By 'eye test', Crawford is clearly a better boxer than Miguel Cotto. So having Crawford 26 and Cotto in the teens feels wrong. Cotto was good but one-dimensional, flat footed and couldn't adapt to guys faster than him.
Old 02-13-2020, 03:25 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
What's worse Golovkin #3 or Tyson #6? Tyson did **** all this century.

Here's what the #6 boxer of the century did this century.

Touche. Point taken. That's why I consider this an 'eye test' list for the most part.

Share This With Friends