Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-09-2020, 01:57 AM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
SinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,590.17
Total Points: 27,699.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianSensation_ View Post
Fury will knock Wilder out. I got a feeling .
I had the same feeling but that was when the rematch was going to immediate.
I think that Fury is a better pure boxer than Ortiz but Ortiz is much more crafty.
Ortiz doesn't get the credit he deserves for the rematch.
He was pulling out every trick in the bag & had Wilder gun shy until the 7th.
I think those 7 rounds were beneficial to Wilder & I strongly feel that he will hox to win rounds but get the early stoppage in the 5th round.
Fury is coming in too heavy & I think Wilder sets him up, catches him, and puts him down hard this time.
And I'm really interested to see how well Tyson's cut have healed.
WBC, Lineal, & Ring titles on the line too!!
I'm just happy to finally see No 1 vs No 2!!
SinderellaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 01:59 AM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
SinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,590.17
Total Points: 27,699.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitali1999 View Post
He thinks he won the first 4 rounds. He's just as deluted as some of his fans on here. Haha
Deluted huh?
Haha
😉
🙌
SinderellaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 02:05 AM #43
undisputed

Quoted: 2399 Post(s)
joseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond reputejoseph5620 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,520.37
Total Points: 40,466.14
a knowledgeable poster - Carnivore Great Poster! - Barnburner I would say you have the IQ of a rodent. But that would be an insult to the rodent.. - Unknown Champ quality posts - Stokely cheers mate - The Noose 
loves muhammad's c0ck - Weltschmerz 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JAB5239 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
Wilder...and body shots..
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Get real. Wallin won against Fury maybe 2 rounds and he is far better boxer than Wilder.
No he isn't.
joseph5620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 02:35 AM #44
Contender

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Timur78 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,138.46
Total Points: 9,726.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougalDylan View Post
Roid rage Wilder has always been good at avoiding the tests like his brother, they all fail the UKAD ones rather than the WBC we never send the samples to VADA boxing program and just claim we did.

Wilder can inject all he wants, he can't inject skill, it didn't help his brother in the end.
Any real factual information behind that cr-p you are saying?
Post it.
Timur78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 02:40 AM #45
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitali1999 View Post
He thinks he won the first 4 rounds. He's just as deluted as some of his fans on here. Haha
Agreeing with popular opinion (or commentators) does not make you understand or appreciate boxing any better.
Watch the fight without sound on and pretend you have not read any of the silly opinion pieces you like to read.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:46 AM #46
Contender

I think Fury needs to initiate more exchanges but he has to do it at a closer distance,
i.e. not Wilder range
And Fury's boxing skills will probably allow him to do it.
But I don't think he'll be going for a KO like he's saying.
He wants to win more rounds consistently, and avoid Wilder's right hand.

Wilder on the other hand will probably not be throwing a whole lot more like he's claiming.
Volume punching is just not his thing. It's more setting his right hand up.
And he is very good at doing that.
Old 02-09-2020, 04:33 AM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2140 Post(s)
JakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 58,766.63

Pressure is on Wilder. he knows he needs a KO to actually win this. Wilder winning rounds against Fury? Forget it.
JakeTheBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 07:13 AM #48
Interim Champion

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
CaptainWalrus is just really niceCaptainWalrus is just really niceCaptainWalrus is just really niceCaptainWalrus is just really niceCaptainWalrus is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,813.31

I wonder if Fury's style is going to be much different in the rematch. Will he really plant his feet and bang! We know what Wilder is going to do, but can Fury stop it?
CaptainWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 07:33 AM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2140 Post(s)
JakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 58,766.63

Don`t expect fireworks. Fury`s plan is fighting distance and winning rounds. Wilder`s plan is fighting distance and waiting on big right hand.
JakeTheBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 10:28 AM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1940 Post(s)
Vinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond reputeVinnykin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 26,595.76
tosser - Weltschmerz here you go - Weltschmerz should soothe you - Weltschmerz I can't stand these casuals that are homo 4 hearn - !a! keep up the good posts - !a! 
great posts - !a! great posts - !a! 

Wilder's gona get a very big shock in the first round, he's getting whooped and whooped bad...... when Fury starts landing big one-two's on him he's gona panic and start swinging.

Wilder is gona look completely lost in this fight, mark me.
Vinnykin is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends