No announcement yet.

Gervonta Davis following in his mentor Floyd's footsteps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    That wasnt assault. And im not a female nor am i his girlfriend. If i was i would get up the first time he told me to. And if he shoved me like that i would prolly wait till we backstage and curse him tf out.

I wudnt call the police cuz he didn't hit me or harm me.

Now if I was some random woman then i would call the police.

Yall need to calm tf down. And quit making things bigger than what they are depending on the person.

Im not gonna judge his entire character over something so small!

This don't make him a trash human being lol this makes him a stupid mf.

Now if he was choking her, or actuallly assaulting her then i would say that
    This post makes you a stupid motherfuker. He grabbed her by the throat. I know this is probably normal where you come from but in real society its frowned upon.

He walked her out like he owned her. this is just the tip of the iceberg with this sack of shlt. Wow man yu went from a dipshlt to a piece of shlt in warp speed on this one,

Comment

That wasnt assault. And im not a female nor am i his girlfriend. If i was i would get up the first time he told me to. And if he shoved me like that i would prolly wait till we backstage and curse him tf out.

I wudnt call the police cuz he didn't hit me or harm me.

Now if I was some random woman then i would call the police.

Yall need to calm tf down. And quit making things bigger than what they are depending on the person.

Im not gonna judge his entire character over something so small!

This don't make him a trash human being lol this makes him a stupid mf.

Now if he was choking her, or actuallly assaulting her then i would say that
      well technically its battery but yeah its not legal what he did. they even have special domestic battery laws.

wait so you think a woman should have to obey every order a man tells her to do? she is not under his control.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        it was clearly self defense zimmerman style and even if it wasnt hes only 25. he doesnt have to act like a human until he's 26 or 27 idk i dont think the tank defenders have decided on an age yet.
        naw Zimmerman wasn't self defense. is that dude still alive? anyway Tank is young forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
          You seem to be under the impression I think the act itself is somehow defensible. It isn't...the idea was more: Was he under some kind of relationship or other psychological strain that finally boiled over right there front and center for some trigger-happy dork's iphone camera? Is it characteristic and the just the latest incident in the Tank Davis abuse cycle, or was it the worst night of his life? That is what I mean by context. To each their own, but these things matter to me in assimilating whether I'm going to go with "Tank really needs to shape up" or "Off with Tank's head".
          how many incidents do you need like this? no need to see this as a precursor to something else. it was bad enough as is.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            This post makes you a stupid motherfuker. He grabbed her by the throat. I know this is probably normal where you come from but in real society its frowned upon.

He walked her out like he owned her. this is just the tip of the iceberg with this sack of shlt. Wow man yu went from a dipshlt to a piece of shlt in warp speed on this one,
            You again....... Go away u racist POS.

Comment

Gervontae is trash period. Hes been trash.

Comment

These guys blowing this outta proportion cuz its him.

But if it was someone else, like Sergey *wink wink. He would get the benefit of the doubt and they would say he just being stupid but he didn't actually assault her.

But since its Tank they milking this to the max. And Daggum over hear trying to force his pov on us...
                you are downplaying it. its clearly illegal what he did. any self respecting prosecutor would go after him for it but he generates a lot of money so we know how thats going to go. i dont think he should go to jail or anything but there has to be consequences for battery in some way. there has to be accountability in some way. i havent seen any video of kovalev doing anything so its impossible to say. he probably did do something horrible and even worse but probably's are a lot different than facts.

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
                  the problem with being 5 foot nothing and weighing as much as a 12 year old girl is that no matter how rich you get, females intrinsically and instinctively dont respect you. im not trying to troll or put people down, but being that short would really fuccing suck as a male, because even if you put the hard work in, the woman will always be looking for something bigger and better and it must fucc with you psychologically and make you feel worthless/inadequate.

poor guy.
                  you're a got damn bigot. all this shortphobia is not warranted.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Haymon View Post
                    OMG this guy is trash. I bet all the Floyd boys are saying hes just young. He will grow out of it. Or It wasnt that bad. Thats how these thug guys are.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      well technically its battery but yeah its not legal what he did. they even have special domestic battery laws.

wait so you think a woman should have to obey every order a man tells her to do? she is not under his control.
                      We speaking from a woman's pov right? ( this is fcking weird)
                      But if im his woman im not gonna disobey him in public, if he tell me its time to go, its time to go.

As a woman u don't embarrass your man in public. The same way as a man u don't embarrass her in public n make her look like some random hoe!

Now once we not in the public's eye then the rules are different.

Comment

Working...
                      X