Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2020, 01:28 AM #61
PAC-BOY PAC-BOY is offline
4 Decades
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami Beach, Fl
Posts: 59,718
Quoted: 3232 Post(s)
Rep Power: 432
PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 20,447.25
Bank: 122,727.11
Total Points: 143,174.36
No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn 
No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 - Freedom. Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post
Pac's team filled it out and all team members would have known about it.

That's what they submitted and its in clear black and white.
Yep. Someone screwed up. Fact still remains he was injured and Floyd fought an injured Manny that was not 100%.
PAC-BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 01:30 AM #62
BoomBapTrap BoomBapTrap is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 1,317
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
BoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant future
Points: 33,205.14
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 33,205.14
Bottoms up for wilders excuse - HughJass 
Default

No class Floyd.

Kobe just died today and he’s still posting his stupid strip club on IG.

Effen moron.

No wonder Kobe never liked Floyd. Kobe was always a Manny fan.
He even called out Australia for the Jeff Horn robbery.
BoomBapTrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 01:32 AM #63
Jedi Vader Jedi Vader is offline
Lord Of The Force
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 7,049
Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
Rep Power: 45
Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 4,369.07
Bank: 55,217.20
Total Points: 59,586.27
No Message - Jedi Vader Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 
Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 
Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas Boxingscene's worst poster of all time - Freedom. thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
Boxingscene's Lowest Of The Low - Freedom. Merry Christmas! - Amazinger thanks - Santa_ fruit for a fruit - Freedom. here's :wank: to the good old days :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Freddy- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAC-BOY View Post
Yep. Someone screwed up. Fact still remains he was injured and Floyd fought an injured Manny that was not 100%.
Wrong. Nobody screwed up. The form is legit and verified.

If you want to distort facts to appease your narrative, then that's up to you.

Going into that fight, the form submitted by Pac's team, clearly states a healthy shoulder going into the fight.
Jedi Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 01:44 AM #64
PAC-BOY PAC-BOY is offline
4 Decades
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami Beach, Fl
Posts: 59,718
Quoted: 3232 Post(s)
Rep Power: 432
PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 20,447.25
Bank: 122,727.11
Total Points: 143,174.36
No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn 
No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 - Freedom. Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post
Wrong. Nobody screwed up. The form is legit and verified.

If you want to distort facts to appease your narrative, then that's up to you.

Going into that fight, the form submitted by Pac's team, clearly states a healthy shoulder going into the fight.
Well when pac asked for his shot and told the comm, He was informed that whoever filled out the form marked no and they couldn't due to that fact.

Despite what the form said. He was injured. Hence the reason his shoulder was operated on right after the fight. So nothing will change the fact that he was injured before the fight in camp and after the fight. He did his best for the condition he was in.

And when viewing his output in punches thrown in his entire career were the lowest in that fight than all of his fights. So you can hold on to a form filled out by a team member that fills out a form the same way hes always done for last 25 yrs and use that as lame proof of some sort and not look outside the box at the facts that are there. to appease your argument that goes nowhere....thats cool. But he was hurt. And Floyd was given a gift. Good for him.
PAC-BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 01:50 AM #65
Jedi Vader Jedi Vader is offline
Lord Of The Force
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 7,049
Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
Rep Power: 45
Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 4,369.07
Bank: 55,217.20
Total Points: 59,586.27
No Message - Jedi Vader Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 
Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 
Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas Boxingscene's worst poster of all time - Freedom. thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
Boxingscene's Lowest Of The Low - Freedom. Merry Christmas! - Amazinger thanks - Santa_ fruit for a fruit - Freedom. here's :wank: to the good old days :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Freddy- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAC-BOY View Post
Well when pac asked for his shot and told the comm, He was informed that whoever filled out the form marked no and they couldn't due to that fact.

Despite what the form said. He was injured. Hence the reason his shoulder was operated on right after the fight. So nothing will change the fact that he was injured before the fight in camp and after the fight. He did his best for the condition he was in.

And when viewing his output in punches thrown in his entire career were the lowest in that fight than all of his fights. So you can hold on to a form filled out by a team member that fills out a form the same way hes always done for last 25 yrs and use that as lame proof of some sort and not look outside the box at the facts that are there. to appease your argument that goes nowhere....thats cool. But he was hurt. And Floyd was given a gift. Good for him.
Where on the official form, submitted by Pac's team, does it confirm that he had a shoulder injury?
Jedi Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 02:00 AM #66
PAC-BOY PAC-BOY is offline
4 Decades
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami Beach, Fl
Posts: 59,718
Quoted: 3232 Post(s)
Rep Power: 432
PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 20,447.25
Bank: 122,727.11
Total Points: 143,174.36
No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn 
No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 - Freedom. Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post
Where on the official form, submitted by Pac's team, does it confirm that he had a shoulder injury?
Dont really matter. When the biggest and highest paid prize fight is going down. They had to go in the way they did. Fact is he was still hurt. Who has a surgery after the fight for no reason?

Would you risk 100 miliion dollars on fight night?
PAC-BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 02:09 AM #67
Jedi Vader Jedi Vader is offline
Lord Of The Force
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 7,049
Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
Rep Power: 45
Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 4,369.07
Bank: 55,217.20
Total Points: 59,586.27
No Message - Jedi Vader Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 
Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 
Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas Boxingscene's worst poster of all time - Freedom. thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
Boxingscene's Lowest Of The Low - Freedom. Merry Christmas! - Amazinger thanks - Santa_ fruit for a fruit - Freedom. here's :wank: to the good old days :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Freddy- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAC-BOY View Post
Dont really matter. When the biggest and highest paid prize fight is going down. They had to go in the way they did. Fact is he was still hurt. Who has a surgery after the fight for no reason?

Would you risk 100 miliion dollars on fight night?
That's where you lose any credibility on this subject.

The form submitted, is an undeniable piece of evidence that's based on fact. The form, submitted by Pac's team, clearly states that he has a functional shoulder which is fit to go into combat.

Whether you like it or not, that's an absolute fact that cannot be refuted or disputed.
Jedi Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 02:42 AM #68
hhh1200 hhh1200 is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 242
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Rep Power: 6
hhh1200 has a reputation beyond reputehhh1200 has a reputation beyond reputehhh1200 has a reputation beyond reputehhh1200 has a reputation beyond reputehhh1200 has a reputation beyond reputehhh1200 has a reputation beyond reputehhh1200 has a reputation beyond reputehhh1200 has a reputation beyond reputehhh1200 has a reputation beyond reputehhh1200 has a reputation beyond reputehhh1200 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,698.33
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 8,776.01
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacphobia View Post
Floyd fighting Crawford is a suicide
I saw this on an episode of True Stories.
hhh1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 02:48 AM #69
Outworn Outworn is offline
Franchise Champion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Uranus
Posts: 6,723
Quoted: 1692 Post(s)
Rep Power: 25
Outworn has a reputation beyond reputeOutworn has a reputation beyond reputeOutworn has a reputation beyond reputeOutworn has a reputation beyond reputeOutworn has a reputation beyond reputeOutworn has a reputation beyond reputeOutworn has a reputation beyond reputeOutworn has a reputation beyond reputeOutworn has a reputation beyond reputeOutworn has a reputation beyond reputeOutworn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 16,714.91
Bank: 64,541.59
Total Points: 81,256.50
enjoy - GOAT86 No Message - MANIAC310 Thanks for the donation - eddie_monster Cheers - TheKza Thanks bro, glad t o see there's still some actual fight fans left and not fan boys. - El-blanco 
GREENS - mathed Real man eat this for breakfast - Mighty_Windir You rock!!! - MDPopescu I'm the Champ!! - -KULT- floyd is a Fraud!! - -KULT- 
Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - 1hourRun No Message - 1hourRun No Message - 1hourRun 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - 1hourRun Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - 1hourRun Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 1hourRun Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 
Default

Not even a prime floyd aka "Lil Turd" Cherrypicker would fight someone like Crookford...
Outworn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 09:42 PM #70
PAC-BOY PAC-BOY is offline
4 Decades
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Miami Beach, Fl
Posts: 59,718
Quoted: 3232 Post(s)
Rep Power: 432
PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 20,447.25
Bank: 122,727.11
Total Points: 143,174.36
No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn 
No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 - Freedom. Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post
That's where you lose any credibility on this subject.

The form submitted, is an undeniable piece of evidence that's based on fact. The form, submitted by Pac's team, clearly states that he has a functional shoulder which is fit to go into combat.

Whether you like it or not, that's an absolute fact that cannot be refuted or disputed.
I dont care what the form says. He had a hurt shoulder before the fight. And had it operated on after the fight. There are Forms of that too.

Lets pretend you have common sense. If you were hurt. And you were gonna fight me. Would you tell me whats injured before the fight? Would you let me know?
PAC-BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:01 AM.