Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-26-2020, 05:49 PM #161
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 6303 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 117,367.36
Total Points: 169,942.13
Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah 
Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 
thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX 
happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov Thanks for the kind words - Chollo Vista 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

They are now reporting there were 9 people on that helicopter. News just keeps getting worse
Rip Chudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 05:54 PM #162
Kin yer taste the blood?

Quoted: 385 Post(s)
PittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond reputePittyPat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,482.92
Total Points: 24,772.42
To start off your collection... - S a m u r a i You are one bad motherfucker - poontango u da man ... - -Boxzilla- thx for all the great finds .... - -Boxzilla- keep da fights comin .... - -Boxzilla- 
the new 720p king - -Boxzilla- SHARE SHARE SHARE!!! - T4a thanks for all the 720P! - lynx649 finally got to hit u with a gift ... 720p bruv .... - -Boxzilla- One bad motherfuker!! - Jack D Ripper 
thanks for the khan mabd fight homey ... - -Boxzilla- The gift of poon and a Kats victory! - Roy O'Bannon War Katsidis - Timmy Chans a beer to DnB - Dubstep Demon Good poster! - Poor Lad 
For the #1 Katsidis fan. - thephantom5 Cheers for the uploads - Stone Roses! Thanks for password. - leone24 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Faith, hope, love, luck - Weltschmerz 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - shobox Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Manglerito 

I know shit-all about basketball, but I for sure know the name Kobe, and I feel the fans' loss. In the sport of rallying, we lost Colin McRae in a chopper crash in '07 – an idol to many of us growing up, as would Kobe have been too.
PittyPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 06:28 PM #163
THE DEFECATION TEAM

Quoted: 4228 Post(s)
BoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 134,925.07
Total Points: 148,726.93
cheers bud - Beercules Time to jazz your profile up. Get a damn avatar too man something sick as fück - Scott. Weiland No Message - Scott. Weiland Cheers to good boxing discussion! - j0zef Yes sir! - anthonydavid11 
Cheers!!  And, thanks. - Redd Foxx I couldn't green you back so here's a beer.  BTW thanks for ruining my thread LOL. - -Freddy- war cp freshmart - Mike D You da man! - .:: JSFD26 ::. war b-fan85 - Mike D 
You'll get your points homes - ScottWeiland Pizza dude's got thirty seconds. - 1hourRun cheers - Beercules Thank you sir. Very interesting responses, too. - anthonydavid11 Thanks for representing, brother. - anthonydavid11 
You're a solid dude. Have a pixelated e-brew on me. - P.K Dionysus Eat well, my friend... - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Scott. Weiland Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Scott. Weiland 

RIP Kobe

God help his family get through this tough phase.
BoxingFan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 06:34 PM #164
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 678 Post(s)
Boxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 46,174.37
From your boy, Hatley. - ΣNΣMY No Message - jsmith_tsu 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
now we agree on this... my mom was afraid to pull the plug on my dad.. why?? she cared about what my aunts and uncles would think.. i flew back to the states and did my thing.. i am the fix it guy.... so i called all my cousins and said.. my dad is brain dead.. doctors were trying to gently convince my mom that he was not coming back.. my mom cared too much about what my dads family would think..

i call them all. my cousins.. and say hey.. keep your dad or mom outta this.. i am the boss.. my dad is my responsiblity..i was telling the docs to pull the plug.. they said.. sir.. only your mom can make that call... i told my mom if you do not do it.. i will kill him with my hands.. let him go.. she and i were with him for days as he his shell his body kept going.. i sent her home and i was with my sister.. lori.. a *****.. i held my dad in my arms.. and the head nurse took his life support off.. my mom was at home.. my dad passed in my arms.. i kissed him good bye.. went home.. and stopped my mom from trying to see his body... i called all my relatives.. and had a rememberance... it was amazing...

my wife.. after i kept going up to the place where the tsunami hit.. was like wow.. you are a real man... as i cried.. finding human remains.. son.. you do what i have done.. go do that...
What is your point? You want nobody to give a fu ck that Kobe died or you need attention? Why are you telling me your life story?
Boxingraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 06:38 PM #165
Thunderdome POTY, 2019

Quoted: 3040 Post(s)
Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,347,273.58
Total Points: 1,458,278.02
No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N 
No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N Fattin up your gifts Fam - The Gully Gad No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Happy holiday f@g! - led* No Message - RwK No Message - RwK Since you got no di.ck last night,here's a hotdog! - HughJass For the epic thread fail lol.This will make you happy. - HughJass 
Happy New Year!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 thanks for the fap material - Santa_ One of the GOAT posters - JK1700 Ginger Wigger wishes he was black lmfao - $Bullsfam$ Boxingscene's best. Give this man some respect. Drinks on me bruh - Chollo Vista 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Schism Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Kevin Jesus Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - killakali 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Artur Kyshenko Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Autism - D.I.E.S.E.L 

RIP Kobe.

I’m privileged to say I seen you play live on a few occasions.

Terrible loss to the sporting world. Thoughts with his family and friends
Pretty Boy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 06:39 PM #166
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17858 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,582.26
Total Points: 290,186.18
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingraya View Post
What is your point? You want nobody to give a fu ck that Kobe died or you need attention? Why are you telling me your life story?
my point is simple.. get outta your crib. weep for my jew ancestors who were exterminated.. now you all up in your punk feelings for a guy who would not give a crap if you died.. now can you just stop being a bish punk azz pos.. volunteer boy do something... fake mouring mourning is a shame unto you. puto
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 06:44 PM #167
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1704 Post(s)
HitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 184,151.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingraya View Post
Yeah the dude is a complete weirdo. No wonder he literally spends every single day on here.

He's obviously socially awkward and a hermit.

Most likely got bullied a lot when he was a kid.

Either way, he's completely pathetic.
HitmanTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 06:53 PM #168
God of Thunder and R n' R

Quoted: 5446 Post(s)
Dean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,730.88
Total Points: 76,680.71
Enjoy Man - mathed funny chavez jr pic thread - jas ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Good video about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr Thank you very much for finding that song. Una cerveza fria para ti. - punchr 
Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for G Karma m8... Have a beer on me - Steve plunger Because cake :beerchug: - Mighty_Windir Dat Ward cat.  LOL - anthonydavid11 
Greens - Turd Best Ever Greens - Turd Best Ever Greens - Turd Best Ever Damn good post and I think it's true.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
His 13 year old daughter was on the helicopter..man I feel for his family. There really aren’t even bodies to pull from the wreckage, just body parts, the way that helicopter his the ground it shredded everything and everyone to body and metal pieces. I always wonder in those situations what goes through a persons mind..they had almost a full minute between the distress call and the end..
my brother is a fireman, he has shown me some pics from accidents that are really fucked
Dean_Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 07:01 PM #169
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 678 Post(s)
Boxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 46,174.37
From your boy, Hatley. - ΣNΣMY No Message - jsmith_tsu 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
my point is simple.. get outta your crib. weep for my jew ancestors who were exterminated.. now you all up in your punk feelings for a guy who would not give a crap if you died.. now can you just stop being a bish punk azz pos.. volunteer boy do something... fake mouring mourning is a shame unto you. puto
Then next time just say that. I don't need to read any of your BS life stories.

First you claimed you agreed with me, that no one should tell anyone else who or how to mourn and now you post this BS. What a fu cking moron.

I volunteer to stick my di ck in your wife's ass so she can feel it for once. Happy now?
Boxingraya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 07:13 PM #170
Banned

Quoted: 5458 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,551.01
Total Points: 132,215.50
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Dangerous things those helicopters
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends