Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr almost on weight with 7 hours to go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he looks like a different person. no wonder he boxes like a novice, he spends his entire camp losing weight and feeling like death. probably too drained to learn anything. they should just have his father train him and save that nacho money. nacho's advise probably goes in one ear and out the other. no way you can improve greatly when you have to do that to your body just to make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      way too late for that. just watch this kid shadow box. he does not have it. he inherited a chin and power from his father,a nd they enhanced that artifically by putting him in with smaller guys for the entirety of his career. he gets away with it because of the legacy of his father and casual fans who will forgive him solely based on that. he fought fonfara, the only guy of his size he's ever fought in his career, and was completely embarrassed.
      We disagree there.

I think the Fonfara fight was him at his worst- undisciplined, out of proper shape, and clueless as far as a gameplan.

That is how he has spent a lot of his post-160 career.

I think that if he has to stay in the gym year round to stay near 160, these last 4 to 6 years of his career can be something respectable if not stellar.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        We disagree there.

I think the Fonfara fight was him at his worst- undisciplined, out of proper shape, and clueless as far as a gameplan.

That is how he has spent a lot of his post-160 career.

I think that if he has to stay in the gym year round to stay near 160, these last 4 to 6 years of his career can be something respectable if not stellar.

he's going to be the exact same fighter, only older. if he fights somebody of his own size with a pulse he will lose. i don't think people understand just how big chavez is. he's the size of a small cruiserweight. he'll be a cruiserweight on fight night according to his S and C coach. he'll never make 160 again in his life, and if he does it will be by the grace of god, and he'll only look decent [if he even looks decent, i'd expect him to be a deadman at 160 today,] because he's fighting a guy naturally 1-3 weight classes smaller than he is.

Comment

chavez jr looks like death! he looks sick

Comment

He gonna wreck that diva

Comment

His lips and eyelids are very telling.

Comment

he is a well known steroid expert. exhcanged his testimony against trevor graham for immunity to avoid what could have been a decent amount of time in prison.

memo heredia does this with drugs. illegal drugs. what chavez does can't be done otherwise.
                Interesting. So you know for a fact that Jr. used illegal drugs to make weight. Or is this an educated guess? Any evidence to back up your claim would be welcome.

Comment

he is a well known steroid expert. exhcanged his testimony against trevor graham for immunity to avoid what could have been a decent amount of time in prison.

memo heredia does this with drugs. illegal drugs. what chavez does can't be done otherwise.
                  I totally get what you're saying and I have no issues whatsoever with it but even to be able to utilize illegal drugs and go undetected takes a certain of scientific and biological knowledge most people don't have. You can't just pop and pill and be superman. You have to understand metabolism, cycling, blood circulation and all sorts of things I'm not in tune with as it pertains to roids. If he isn't using drugs this time (once again I have no issue with you thinking he is he's a known drug cheat) he's utilizing his vast knowledge of the human body to make this possible

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    He gonna wreck that diva
                    Chavez is in perfect shape and you still cant find the balls to make the bet...

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      His lips and eyelids are very telling.
                      Dumbest post of the year

Comment

Working...
                      X