Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Impressed, Views Anthony Joshua as New Boxing King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Time View Post
    Lol, Mike Perez?
    Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
    Mike Perez???

Dude hasn't fought in 2 years
    I think he meant Ortiz. Tyson is getting old. Lol.

Comment

It sounds like Mike wants AJ to get some more experience under his belt before taking on Wilder. I don't know, I think Wilder is an amateur with a big punch and awkward style. I'd like AJ to knock him out & shut him up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
        Your talking about the Wilder that struggled with an ex navy mechanic who had a controversial decision with Mansour, a bottom tier heavyweight? Wilder has 38 fights, and not one live ****ing body while he has been pro for about a decade. Joshua has been pro for 3 1/2 years and knocked out the most dominant heavyweight of this decade who hasn't been knocked out in 13 years.

Wilder is a ****ing bum.
        Well stated facts!

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
          Your talking about the Wilder that struggled with an ex navy mechanic who had a controversial decision with Mansour, a bottom tier heavyweight? Wilder has 38 fights, and not one live ****ing body while he has been pro for about a decade. Joshua has been pro for 3 1/2 years and knocked out the most dominant heavyweight of this decade who hasn't been knocked out in 13 years.

Wilder is a ****ing bum.
          bro, people struggle in fights wilder toyed with him until he got tired and KOed him. hes 6'7 started boxing late his fights are not going to be the most technical fights... Wilders resume isn't the best but nobody resume at HW is anything to brag about. Wlad has been on the shelf and is past it. its a good win for AJ but he still needs to work on a few things as does wilder. there are not any big names at HW, as everyone who matters is just now getting established. Wilder was on the right path opponent wise with Provtk but we all know what happened. Not liking wilder is one thing but not taking all these things into consideration is just unfair. the man is not a bum respect the sport/

Comment

JOSHUA is the real deal. He faced adversity and came up big time! Both he and WILDER will shine for the next half decade having 2 different styles. Don't look for them to fight anytime soon. They will both clean out their separate areas of HW div and then meet up in a few years.

Comment

JOSHUA will have at least 3 more fights b4 he fights WILDER imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                JOSHUA will have at least 3 more fights b4 he fights WILDER imho.
                I agree. He will fight Wilder here (just mentioned Vegas today)

Wilder needs to build up a following first. I hope he gets Ortiz soon. That could send his rep way up.

Comment

TYSON will let u know who he hates as soon as he opens his mouth. Lol. WILDER is right, some of the older fighters become envious and drink a lil too much haterade.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                    I agree. He will fight Wilder here (just mentioned Vegas today)

Wilder needs to build up a following first. I hope he gets Ortiz soon. That could send his rep way up.
                    i disagree.WILDER is the other knockout king and champ. Really their is no excuses for them not to fight b4 years end but boxing POLITRICKS will allow for stalling. WILDER needs to build up more of a following is pure nonsense!lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                      i disagree.WILDER is the other knockout king and champ. Really their is no excuses for them not to fight b4 years end but boxing POLITRICKS will allow for stalling. WILDER needs to build up more of a following is pure nonsense!lol.
                      Why doesn't he? Can't fight for peanuts. Unless you think he needs to go to the UK

Comment

Working...
                      X