Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive voter fraud found in Detroit. Thanks Jill Stein!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    There's no voter fraud in America! Mainstream media said so...

Of course, that was before Trump won. After that, it was "Russia hacked the election"

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Exactly! They don't deny the authenticity nor the content of the disclosed emails, they only cry about it's disclosure. I find their talking points before and after the election to be quite funny in their contradictions.

Before: There is no corruption in the election process.
    After: Russia hacked the election.

Before: Trump needs to accept the election results.
    After: We're not accepting the election results and want the electoral college to go against the will of the voters.
    crooked already conceded the election results, she's done unless the DNC backs some rogue generals who take the government by force this is just another waste of time and taxpayer money. someone must be really mad they didn't get their war with Russia that hiLIARy must have promised. Gucifer 2.0 hacked the DNC not the russians

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
      crooked already conceded the election results, she's done unless the DNC backs some rogue generals who take the government by force this is just another waste of time and taxpayer money. someone must be really mad they didn't get their war with Russia that hiLIARy must have promised. Gucifer 2.0 hacked the DNC not the russians
      I do think they're really hoping the college goes against the will of the American public. And I think they're willing to just about anything short of a military coup to win the White House. She did concede the election, but they were supportive of Jill Stein and her recount efforts. And you're right, it seems like some really were hoping for war with Russia

Comment

Working...
      X