Breaking News 650k Emails Connected to Cliton found on Weiner's Laptop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    oh so im dealing with phagot with amnesia
    i probably had you on ignore.. i usually remove it after a day.. so stop crying

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      i probably had you on ignore.. i usually remove it after a day.. so stop crying
      oh im not crying dont get me wrong

im actually amazed at the level of phagotness u are on

Comment

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10344/...ichael-qazvini

DOJ now secures warrant

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          She just uses her position to sell you idiots down the river...

Blatantly has said I got a public position (which I feed to idiots like yourself) and I have a private position (which she implements)

She literally has told you guys that she lies to you, and you are too stupid to even understand..
          She ain't lying to me. I'm not on any of these corrupt mfers teams. F#ck em all...I haven't voted in years & don't intend to vote this year. I'm anti-democrats & anti-republicans.

And I'm just telling you guys virtually no one outside of GOP cats gives a f#ck about this stuff & its not changing what happens on election night.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            I lol at breaking news. Nobody cares. Hillary will win. It's not like she emailed isis or Russia with state secret. She had a personal server.
            Ummm...guess what...everybody seems to care...

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

It's over folks...it will just keep growing like a viral youtube video on steriods. The smoking Weiner was the final blow!

Published October 30, 2016 FoxNews.com
            http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...velations.html

A poll released Sunday shows more than 30 percent of likely voters say they are less inclined to support Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton after revelations Friday about the FBI reviewing newly-discovered emails potentially related to Clinton's tenure as secretary of state.

The ABC/Washington Post tracking poll was conducted from Tuesday to Friday, which means the survey’s 1,781 respondents could only be asked on the final day about the revelations regarding the new emails.

Still, the poll found 34 percent of the respondents were “less likely” to vote for Clinton and that she now leads Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump by just a single percentage point, 46-to-45 percent, in a four-way White House race, with Election Day on Nov. 8.

The other two candidates are Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson and Green Party candidate Jill Stein, who, respectively, got 4 percent and 2 percent of the vote.

“She's the 46 percent girl,” Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway told Fox News on Sunday, arguing Clinton has consistently failed to increase her popularity among Americans who “cannot trust her, just can’t have this corruption.”

Clinton leads Trump by 4 percentage points, according to the most recent averaging of polls by RealClearPolitics. She had increased her lead in several polls after the release in early October of a 2005 audiotape in which Trump is heard boasting about his celebrity status allowing him to kiss and fondle women without invitation.

FBI Director James Comey told Congress on Friday the agency found, while investigating a separate case, emails potentially related to its investigation into Clinton’s use of a private Internet server system while Clinton was secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.

The new case is related to former New York Democratic Rep. Anthony Weiner “sexting” a teenage girl. Weiner is married but now separated from top Clinton aide Huma Abedin. And the emails were found on a laptop Abedin and Weiner shared, sources told Fox News.

The FBI this summer wrapped up a roughly one-year investigation into Clinton using the private server system.

Comey said at the time that some of the emails from the server included classified information and that Clinton was “extremely careless” in her actions. However, he said the agency didn’t have enough material to recommend to the Justice Department criminal prosecution.

Clinton has said that she did not mishandle classified material in the emails.

The Clinton campaign has suggested in the past couple of days the release of Comey’s letter 10 days before Election Day is politically motivated and in fact was a breach of FBI protocol, in addition to repeatedly calling on Comey to provide more details to the American people.

Comment

But wait...there's more...

FBI obtains warrant to search newly found emails

Eric Tucker, The Associated Press
              Published Sunday, October 30, 2016 4:41PM EDT
              Last Updated Sunday, October 30, 2016 8:52PM EDT

WASHINGTON — The FBI has obtained a warrant to begin reviewing newly discovered emails that may be relevant to the Hillary Clinton email server investigation, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press on Sunday.

FBI investigators want to review emails of longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin that were found on a device seized during an unrelated sexting investigation of Anthony Weiner, a former New York congressman and Abedin's estranged husband.

The official, who has knowledge of the examination, would not say when investigators might complete the review of Abedin's emails but said they would move expeditiously.

The Clinton email inquiry, which closed without charges in July, resurfaced on Friday when FBI Director James Comey alerted members of Congress to the existence of emails that he said could be pertinent to that investigation.

The FBI wants to review the emails to see if they contain classified information and were handled properly, the focus of the earlier Clinton inquiry.

Separately Sunday, another law enforcement official said FBI investigators in the Weiner sexting probe knew for weeks about the existence of the emails potentially related to the probe of Clinton's server. A third law enforcement official also said the FBI was aware for a period of time about the emails before Comey was briefed, but wasn't more specific.

In his letter that roiled the White House race, Comey said he'd been briefed on Thursday about the Abedin emails and had agreed that investigators should take steps to review them.

It was not immediately clear Sunday what steps investigators took once the emails were first found to fully advise FBI leaders that additional and potentially relevant messages had been discovered.

The officials were not authorized to discuss the matter by name and spoke on condition of anonymity.

The timing of Comey's letter less than two weeks before Election Day drew criticism from Democrats and some Republicans who cast it as unprecedented and as potentially tipping the scales in the presidential race in favor of Republican Donald Trump.

Energized by the news, the GOP presidential nominee has rallied his supporters, calling the latest developments worse than Watergate and arguing that his candidacy has the momentum in the final days of the race.

"We never thought we were going to say 'thank you' to Anthony Weiner," Trump said in Nevada.

Trump also highlighted reports that the Justice Department had discouraged the FBI from alerting Congress to the unexpected discovery of the emails, and said the department is trying "so hard" to protect Clinton.

Comey told FBI colleagues in a memo Friday that he was aware the letter to Congress was at risk of being misunderstood, but he said he felt obligated to notify lawmakers about the new emails after having told them that the matter was closed.

Dozens of former federal prosecutors, including former Attorney General Eric Holder, have signed a letter critical of Comey's decision. And Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., wrote to Comey saying the action may have violated the law.

Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of State has dogged her campaign since early last year. In July, Comey recommended against criminal prosecution after a months-long investigation, but rebuked Clinton and her aides for being careless with classified material.

Justice Department officials who were advised of the FBI's intention to notify Congress about the discovery expressed concern that the action would be inconsistent with department protocols designed to avoid the appearance of interference in an election. Comey acted independently when he sent several members of Congress a letter about the emails on Friday, said one of the officials.

It was not immediately clear what the Abedin emails were about or what significance, if any, they carried to the Clinton email server investigation.

A person familiar with the investigation, who lacked authority to discuss the matter publicly and insisted on anonymity, said the device that appears to be at the center of the new review was a computer that belonged only to Weiner and was not one he shared with Abedin.

As a result, it was not a device searched for work-related emails at the time of the initial investigation. The person said it is "news to (Abedin)" that her emails would be on a computer belonging to her husband.

Abedin told lawyers in June in a deposition that, like millions of internet users who don't manage their inboxes, she never deleted old emails on her devices, either at work with Clinton or at home with Weiner.

"I didn't have a practice of managing my mailbox other than leaving what was in there sitting in there," Abedin said. "They all stayed in whatever device I was using at the time or whatever desktop I was on at the time."

In February 2013, Abedin signed a routine State Department document under penalty of perjury in which she promised to "turn over all classified or administratively controlled documents and materials" before she left her government job, and promised that she was not retaining copies, "including any diaries, memorandums of conversation or other documents of a personal nature."

Abedin and Weiner separated this year after Weiner was caught in 2011, 2013 and again this year sending numerous woman sexually explicit text messages and photographs of himself undressed. Federal authorities in New York and North Carolina are investigating online communications between Weiner and a 15-year-old girl.

Comment

Am I the only one who finds Huma Abedin freaking hot?

Comment

The Smoking Weiner Was the Straw that broke Hillary's back.

Last edited by jaded; 10-30-2016, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I don't anything anyone really cares about the emails to be honest, and I'm a Trump supporter.

In fact, it wouldn't even surprise me if Hillary and co are happy that the focus is back on some boring ass emails and not on more serious offenses she's made throughout her political career.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                      Am I the only one who finds Huma Abedin freaking hot?

Yeah she is hot...she loves Smoking Weiners...

Can you imagine the freaky shit a perv like Anthony Weiner was doing to that? I bet there are videos online somewhere to be found.
                      Last edited by jaded; 10-30-2016, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X