No announcement yet.

Liam Smith vs Saul Alvarez 24/7-All Access Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liam Smith vs Saul Alvarez 24/7-All Access Show

Preview and build up to the show. Beefy got this! Sorry if already posted.

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post

How do you think he wins? His only shot is if Canelo is drained from making weight and crashes during the second half of the fight. Smith is a basic come forward fight with slower hands, reflexes and less power. I just see Canelo picking him off with hard counters and maybe stopping him late.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post

thanks for the link, i didnt know much about liam, he seems like a good guy...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
        thanks for the link, i didnt know much about liam, he seems like a good guy...
        Looks like Steven Gerard, looks dopey as fuk, has a disgusting accent, Nelo by KO.

Comment

For some reason, DLH makes me want to puke, what a POS.

I am rooting for Liam, don't know if he can win, but i am rooting for him.

For some reason i would like to have the 2 underdogs winning in the next 2 weeks just to give boxing promoters a lesson.

Comment

Great episode you learn alot about fighters. Unlike wack ass showtime fake props fake everything floyd mayweathermayweather all access

Comment

I was almost in tears with that intro -- the pride of Jalisco Mexico! the face of Boxing! P4P Cashcow in the sport! we should all salute Canelo for putting boxing on the front pages.

Comment

Two pink azz white boys going at it. I couldn't care less. I hope they knock each other out. **** both of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Greed. View Post
                  How do you think he wins? His only shot is if Canelo is drained from making weight and crashes during the second half of the fight. Smith is a basic come forward fight with slower hands, reflexes and less power. I just see Canelo picking him off with hard counters and maybe stopping him late.
                  Umm one because I'm not a Canelo stan with a GIF of him in my sig.

No he's not and you don't know boxing if you think that describes Liam Smith. Smith is taking this fight because he wants to be great, Canelo is taking this fight because he didn't have the balls to defend the MW title against GGG. Smith is sparring the WW champ in Kell Brook who has beaten the same opponents as Canelo more impressively and his Brother Callum who is the most feared SMW on the planet, who is Canelo sparring?

Can't wait to hear your excuses after Beefy beats down your hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Two pink azz white boys going at it. I couldn't care less. I hope they knock each other out. **** both of them!
                    Your racially insecure ass would say as much. **** you and you're pathetic excuse for a dog.

Comment

Working...
                    X