Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dats nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by atomicsad View Post
      I got involved in my first bar fight last week, Well I didn't really hit anyone, but when these three guys started fighting, I finished off all their drinks. They never even noticed.
      Savage!!!!!!

Comment

Sounds like you run with douchbags, and also are one yourself.

Comment

attacking someone whilst their pissing is a true sign of a scared *****

Comment

You shoulda stabbed em

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
              attacking someone whilst their pissing is a true sign of a scared *****
              First thing I thought. And I wouldn't have "let my friend handle his" or whatever from that point on. Hitting a man trying to piss is a crime against all men & deserves no mercy from any man once its been done.

Also please post a pic of this momo & his address or region he lives in if you don't have an address so I & others can beat the **** outta this mfer too if we ever happen to encounter him for being such a giant f#cking p#ssy.

Solid story doe & excuse my pet peeving on my take of your strategy of giving your friend full options on getting his, but to me in any sucker punch situation in an area with so many hard objects around is a situation where if someone gets KO'd they can have their life changed so these pissing sucker punch momos basically but your friends life at risk & deserve maximum damage back from all parties down with your friend.
              Last edited by Eff Pandas; 08-13-2016, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X