DMX Involved in Robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMX Involved in Robbery

NEWARK POLICE INVESTIGATING CLAIM RAPPER DMX INVOLVED IN ROBBERY

That is when the men claim DMX, whose real name is Earl Simmons, got a look at the wad of money - $3,200 the alleged victim says was from his just-cashed paycheck - and DMX snatched it.

"DMX took the money, but the bodyguard was the one who glanced us at the handle of his gun," the alleged victim said. "He's like, 'Come on, yo, we out, we out,' talking to his entourage."
    read more:
    http://7online.com/news/rapper-dmx-a...newark/629652/

if true, how low can this man go especially where he used to be doin films with jet li etc.

he should've ended up like snoop cube and others who are relevant beyond just rapping man

Comment

Lol I think I've been to that gas station, looks like it's by the airport.

DMX is always in trouble lol.

Comment

Comment

them fools should be embarrassed of themselves, getting strong armed by a crackhead lmfao.

I heard it all.

Comment

thats my Dog (in DMX voice)

Comment

He's a troubled individual but eventually you can't sympathize for people like this. They're a threat to society, get rid of him.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                He's a troubled individual but eventually you can't sympathize for people like this. They're a threat to society, get rid of him.
                agree

that mofocka rolled up in 4 Escalades lol I love listening to DMX but he's just making a fool out of himself

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  agree

that mofocka rolled up in 4 Escalades lol I love listening to DMX but he's just making a fool out of himself
                  I was a big fan of his when I was younger, read his autobiography which was very interesting but these type of actions are inexcusable. I didn't even do **** like this in my teens, there's no excuse.

Comment

Apparently as he ran away he was a bit disorientated, so he turned to his bodyguard and said "where the hood, where the hood, where the hood at"

Crazy mu****a.

Didn't know he had an autobiography though. I'm gonna have to read it. His life was pretty ****ed. It's just too bad he never made it out to become a success story.

Comment

Working...
                    X