Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow..fat dan reporting that Floyd vs Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I don't see how that fight comes off before Floyd/Ghost. But it is just as good. I give either Ghost or Bradley a damn good shot at possibly upsetting Floyd.
    Lol of course you do Bush. Of course you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      Lol of course you do Bush. Of course you do.
      I wouldn't say anyone close to Floyd's size has the skill in all of boxing to outbox Floyd. But they could probably outfight him at this stage. Both are younger & relatively athletic. No matter how you fail to realize it, Floyd is getting older & he's fighting less & less.

Comment

I wouldn't say anyone close to Floyd's size has the skill in all of boxing to outbox Floyd. But they could probably outfight him at this stage. Both are younger & relatively athletic. No matter how you fail to realize it, Floyd is getting older & he's fighting less & less.
        No matter how much NSB fails to realize it hes the best fighter in all of boxing from 147-154. There is no one better than he is. Thats a fact. I wouldnt lay a penny on RG or Bradley beating Floyd.

Comment

Floyd vs Bradley

Guerrero vs canelo (make sense that canelo would be fighting someone smaller and wants guarantee if he loses he still gets floyd next lol)

Im so damn happy I booked my flight already

Floyd doesnt need to fight a mexica on cinco de mayo just loom at mosely and cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
            No matter how much NSB fails to realize it hes the best fighter in all of boxing from 147-154. There is no one better than he is. Thats a fact. I wouldnt lay a penny on RG or Bradley beating Floyd.
            That is most definitely not a fact. 154 is up for grabs. It's a far deeper division than welterweight. It is not a fact that Floyd could beat Trout, Lara, Vanes, & the rest.

Comment

That is most definitely not a fact. 154 is up for grabs. It's a far deeper division than welterweight. It is not a fact that Floyd could beat Trout, Lara, Vanes, & the rest.
              I agree with this,I also think that if Floyd is slipping even a lil bit..Bradley will beat him..I don't know about R.G.,I don't believe he is anywhere near as skilled as Bradley is...I guess he has that he's left handed going for him..I guess..

Comment

There isnt a fighter that exists at 154 pounds that would be favored over Floyd. Vanes? Lara? Did you really just say that? Who do you think Floyd is some 3rd rate bum off the street?

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  I agree with this,I also think that if Floyd is slipping even a lil bit..Bradley will beat him..I don't know about R.G.,I don't believe he is anywhere near as skilled as Bradley is...I guess he has that he's left handed going for him..I guess..
                  I know youre a HUGE Bradley fan but how does he beat Floyd if he cant stop him?

He has zero advantages going into a Floyd fight other than being younger. Zero.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                    Is a legit possibility because bradley and Cotto have the same manager.

Wooooow
                    Mexicans won't buy this fight so Golden Boy will have to scramble to put Canelo on the under card

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                      Floyd vs Bradley

Guerrero vs canelo (make sense that canelo would be fighting someone smaller and wants guarantee if he loses he still gets floyd next lol)

Im so damn happy I booked my flight already

Floyd doesnt need to fight a mexica on cinco de mayo just loom at mosely and cotto.
                      Canelo was used on the under cards

Comment

Working...
                      X