No announcement yet.

Castillo v Floyd I "It's not the fight we saw"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
    Listen, I love Castillo, and I really don't care for Floyd. But it was a close fight that could have gone either way. I scored it for Castillo but I could see Floyd winning.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      Gotta agree with MVOLT on this one:

"Floyd's die hard fans are going to come in spam and say

-Floyd had a shoulder injury
      -It was a close fight that Floyd won
      -Floyd beat him in the rematch which proved the beating Floyd took in the first fight didn't actually happen."
      you're boring

Comment

oh man ..this is the ultimate testament why i stand firm that margarito would've owned floyd jr, no doubt .....

Comment

Maniac, thanks for admitting. Troll on my brother I won't bother you anymore.

Comment

and apparently youre dyslexic

Comment

I hurd Floyd lost a big bet da night be4, dat hiz head wasnt in da right place. u feel me

Comment

I wish Castillo got the nod. Maybe Mayweather would take more challenges then.

But press row was 50/50. No real injustice

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

got to love this thread, does it help that Jose Suleiman went in record saying he backed castillo on the results?

Comment

Originally posted by SweetSci View Post
                    got to love this thread, does it help that Jose Suleiman went in record saying he backed castillo on the results?

if he really backed him up . floyd would be bhop by now that no ones gives a **** about..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      oh man ..this is the ultimate testament why i stand firm that margarito would've owned floyd jr, no doubt .....
                      Castillo took him to hell that night, you think after that fight Floyd would want to fight a tall, huge legit welterweight who will stalk the whole fight, eat his shots like candy while throwing 70-100 of his own a round, with legendary stamina? And prime at that?

Nah, son. EZ work, dawg. Floyd woulda schooled him, na' mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X