Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Denis Lebedev's Promoter Eyes Chambers Fight in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chambers wins if he can box on the outside and use movement, Lebedev's crude and this can be exploited. Don't know what took Chambers so long to go down to cruiserweight, he could have a good run there.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Lol at all the delutional Chambers fans. Chambers is so overrated here it's noteworthy. What has this guy ever done that's so impressive? Eddies signature win is over a slow robotic heart deficient Dimitrenko. He's also been pretty inactive the last three years - fighting only once a year.

Lebedev hasn't beaten any world beaters but he is fighting frequently, winning decisively and seems to perfecting his methodical but cagey southpaw style - plus he's pretty decent power. I say Lebedev outworks Chambers and scores the late stoppage...
      Recently he has shown the commitment to be in pretty good shape and the Adamek showing with his injury was impressive

Comment

I've always liked fast Eddie and think he's a good and slick fighter. But I think he'll struggle with Lebedev who is an underrated technician and dangerous heavy handed guy. Lebedev by decision or late stoppage. Denis is a real hard core guy.

Comment

Working...
        X