Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edwin Valero would have killed pacman by now if alive agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edwin Valero would have killed pacman by now if alive agree?

Pac Was lucky To escape

Possible. That fight woul have ended with one of the two KOd. Toss up if you ask me.

Comment

Edwin Valero has no notable wins other than Demarco and when Broner destroys him its not going to look so impressive.

Valero would most likely have been schooled by Peterson who he was scheduled to fight before his death, forget Pac or any proven world class fighter at 140 and up.

Comment

Manny likely stands up to the bully and punishes him, likely forcing Valero to mentally fall apart in the fight because he seemed to have real issues dealing with people not doing what he wanted.

Comment

True.....Fantasy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Edwin Valero has no notable wins other than Demarco and when Broner destroys him its not going to look so impressive.

Valero would most likely have been schooled by Peterson who he was scheduled to fight before his death, forget Pac or any proven world class fighter at 140 and up.
            you're really just throwing blind here, we haven't seen nearly enough of broner to know how the fight vs demarco will go, esspecially with that shoulder roll which southpaws just seem to get the best of

hopefully you're lucky tho, i want broner to win too

Comment

No, his punches were to wide and looping. Pac would've thrown straight and down the middle.

Pac thrives on guys like that. That's why Cotto got dropped twice early in the fight.

Pac would've destroyed Valero.

Comment

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
                you're really just throwing rocks blind here, we haven't seen nearly enough of broner to know how the fight vs demarco will go, esspecially with that shoulder roll which southpaws just seem to get the best of

hopefully you're lucky tho, i want broner to win too
                Isn't that what everyone else does with Valero who was little more than a prospect still with a belt and a flashy record over mostly soft opposition, Broner's resume now is arguably better.

Comment

i disagree, especially with the "escape" part, a bit unnecessary. i recall freddie wanting that fight, and then bob saying it's not his job to call for fights, i have to build valero up and when the fight is ready, it'll be done...odd, this valero-pacquiao thing seems to be discussed every month or so, maybe it should have its own official thread, or, of course, one could just SEARCH the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    No, his punches were to wide and looping. Pac would've thrown straight and down the middle.

Pac thrives on guys like that. That's why Cotto got dropped twice early in the fight.

Pac would've destroyed Valero.
                    ^^^^This... /end thread

Comment

Working...
                    X