No announcement yet.

Cintron might as well had jumped jumped out of the ring last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    cause he clearly quit,he was desperately looking for a way out after he got hurt in the 4th
    He did try to quit the ref wouldn't let him I noticed this to it was funny, the ref looked at Kermit like Nah son this isn't Puerto Rico, you in Mexico there is only one way out of the ring kid...

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Larry you're falling for the hype now. Lets take a babied champion, put him in the ring with a shot fighter then blame the shot fighter for getting stopped, or not in some cases. How bout we call it how it really is? That's if they wanna baby Canelo, he shouldn't be a ****ing champion right now. You don't bring champions along slowly, champs should act like champs.
      naw man Canelo is moving up in comp and getting better with every fight.he just beat cintrons ass and had him ready to stage dive again

Comment

man just ran around the ring looking at the ref,played dead at the end of the 4th,he wanted out
        You are right Larry, he did try to quit, I agree with what your saying 100% he clearly did not want to continue but was rather forced to

Comment

Mentally, it seemed he was starting to fold after the 4th and then in the 5th gave it one last go ko or get ko'd then he mentally folded again later in that round when he hit Canelo hard and he wasn't going anywhere and was firing away.

The guy should retire because he mentality doesn't have what it takes when things get rough in there.

Comment

naw man Canelo is moving up in comp and getting better with every fight.he just beat cintrons ass and had him ready to stage dive again
            Woooow Cintron, that beast. Not sure of the how hes moving up in comp.

And who hasnt done that to cintron, a prime cintron too

Comment

Moving up in comp, really? Didn't Cintron just prove he was shot by barely & I mean barley beating a espn fighter? Moving up in comp, but I thought thats how you earn titles, not defend them.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Woooow Cintron, that beast. Not sure of the how hes moving up in comp.

And who hasnt done that to cintron, a prime cintron too
                Hopefully we get a fight with him and Kirkland next

Comment

Meh...I still think his legs were simply out from the temple shot. Having said that, he would've gotten stopped eventually but to say he was looking to quit...mmmm...I dunno about that.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
                    Meh...I still think his legs were simply out from the temple shot. Having said that, he would've gotten stopped eventually but to say he was looking to quit...mmmm...I dunno about that.
                    He was, its not a hater post he really was I once like Kermit, he really was looking for a way out

Comment

Hopefully we get a fight with him and Kirkland next
                      Canelo need to do what Khan told Bradley in ya sig....dude strapped up with the WBC belt but still hiding out in the GBP protection program....Kirkland beats the Cinnamon outta that kid....I really believe that!!

Comment

Working...
                      X